Share Your E60 Accessories

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hi Kojak,

I am looking for the LED license plate lights if you know anyone selling them kindly let me know. E60 2010

Appreciate your help

Thank You

Regards,
Siva

siva@e39 said:
Hi Kojak,

I am looking for the LED license plate lights if you know anyone selling them kindly let me know. E60 2010

Appreciate your help

Thank You

Regards,
Siva
Siva,

You can order via ebay the LED license plate lights here...http://www.ebay.com.my/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=e60+led+license+plate&LH_PrefLoc=2&_arm=1&_armm=63&_ruu=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com.my%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_sacat%3D0%26_nkw%3De60%2Bled%2Blicense%2Bplate%26_arr%3D1

It is just plug & play.

Herbert said:
Just installed new LCI gear knob

herbert....i so jeles wan......looks good bro.but when i held that thing,it felt rather plasticky...macam toy laidat.
how does it feel fitted?shud be more sturdy?summore you shortened the gear lever hence the knob shud be more solid to the touch?i have this habit of resting my left palm on the knob whislt driving.the new knob can tahan or not if i were to keep doing this?

btw....your SPORT button so chun wan...... :69:

Herbert, your car looks good man.................LCi gear knob, LCi rear lights

Cheers
siva

bro bert.....wah very the chun...especially the paddle shift steering wheel....adoyyy...boh tahan liao

Brother Herbert, cool mod..may i know where did u get it done n what are the cost for those...

Done at Goodcity Auto Accessories (you can goggle for actual address). Dynavin 8.8 inch with reverse camera RM 3.3k, Msport paddle shift steering RM 4.5k, original LCI tail lamp RM 1.9k and LED gear knob RM 550.

Duke1316 said:
Brother Herbert, cool mod..may i know where did u get it done n what are the cost for those...

Hi Herbert,

Do you loose any of the idrive functions when you install the Dynavin system? Do you know what are the main differences between the 7" unit and the 8.8" unit? I know you have only recently fitted it and maybe not had time to fully explore it's capabilities, but have you found any problems/issues with the Dynavin system?

Many thanks

Hi Rick,

Current idrive functions are not lost and in fact enhanced as new 8.8 inches display is big enough to accommodate display of OBC such as radiator temp, engine temp, outside temp, battery voltage, average fuel consumption, remaining fuel.

I have no idea about the previous 7 inch so can't give you any comparison data/comments. I have almost explored all the functions of the 8.8 inch Dynavin and as of now, no problems and/or issues.

Code:
Hi Herbert,

Many thanks. Looks like the way I need to go. Next step, wait until stocks of this system are replaced, according to Dynavin, they are out of stock :-(

Enjoy your new toy!!

Herbert said:
Done at Goodcity Auto Accessories (you can goggle for actual address). Dynavin 8.8 inch with reverse camera RM 3.3k, Msport paddle shift steering RM 4.5k, original LCI tail lamp RM 1.9k and LED gear knob RM 550.
there gone for 10K modification. but the second-hand value will not raise a single sen. only those who love it will appreciate it.

Sewell,

Indeed very true.....and the next question is why would one ever thought of selling it in the 1st place? These are just mods alone and not including the cost of preventive maintenance (not the breakdowns and then only repair) which could easily runs into thousands of $$$. Owning a roundel irregardless of which model and to keep it in tip top immaculate condition is not an easy task plus one must be willing to part with one hard earned $$$.

sewell said:
there gone for 10K modification. but the second-hand value will not raise a single sen. only those who love it will appreciate it.

kojak818 said:
BMW LED plate number 7000K color - very bright

DSCF3599.jpg

Before

Picture003-1.jpg

After

Picture005-2.jpg

Total Order Cost = RM150.00
Kojak where did you purchase this? Can fit e92 07 model?

Have been MIA for a very long time... Actually not really active in this forum ever since I sold my E60 last year :( that being said, I missed my car upon seeing the classy mods on bro Herbert's E60... But no choice at that time due to some personal and business issues.. Sigh!! But then my ex-E60 is being well taken care of by my friend whom I sold this car to.

Bro antiquer,
As a matter of fact, I'm getting another German marque from Stuttgart soon :top:

Top Bottom