SAT retrofit

Before

After

Reverse Cam

Before

After

Thanks to Vick of Bimmer Coder

KK Gohnsen said:
Is there any additional function after upgrade??
Since mine is CCC, I now have multi source audio and video, sport enhancement mode and reverse camera function

Bro Amos, is your LED marker just plug n play or need to do alternation to the fender? Also can we DIY the installation ourself?

Duke1316 said:
Bro Amos, is your LED marker just plug n play or need to do alternation to the fender? Also can we DIY the installation ourself?
Yup, just PnP. It quite easy to install. I just replace rear number plate light to white LED.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414137616266.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414137616266.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 45
amos said:
Yup, just PnP. It quite easy to install. I just replace rear number plate light to white LED.
amos said:
I just change mine. RM 150. Very bright...i wonder this is approved by JPJ. Also have change the fog light to 35Watt H8 Phillips bulb 5000K at RM 300....

Just retrofit usb port in the glove compartment.

GloveCompartmentUSB_zps52c5833a.jpg

Installed "Sport" mode this morning with the help of DIY guru bro moots..

Nice SPORT LED amber light switch

Sport mode

Howdy Prez....installed mine after I got home on the same day(thurs).Yesterday I got the chance to drive the car solely to test this sport mode function....for a full 2 hours....thru traffic......and rain....and cruise....and I must say......nothing!There was no appreciable difference on the way the engine nor the gearbox nor steering stiffness is felt as claimed by the founder and button seller Roskinc.

Looks like this is just another eye candy....for me at least.Maybe it don't work on my car even if the button lights up and SPORT is annunciated.Maybe it needs coding to work.
Anyways....don't matter.I enjoyed having gone thru the diy with you and having small talk in the process.You are a good man.

For those wanting to know more(if you have not already known),here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6wyXFJa7dk

Dear Moots

Maybe it's only applicable to LCi model. Got mine done complete with gear knob.
Gear_zpsbb62c4ee.jpg

Meter_zps6f75941a.jpg

Got the stiffer steering feel and the car is more responsive.

hoodpeter said:
Bro...car care products by bmw. Rubber care, leather care, windscreen washer, wiper set, interior cleaner and interior protect. Damaged: RM 642.00
IC bro, keep us updated with the result..if good oso want to get it for my bimmer as well..

Top Bottom