SG E34 M20B20 looking for new life...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Bio_BMW

Club Guest
Guys, please enlighten me...Wanna get and throw into my E34- 2.5L to 3L engine must come with ECU and Air induction kit or got turbokit with it also can.- Manual Gear box i prefer, if don't have then auto also can.- Racing Suspension, Still can use can already.- Hope to get better brakes for it.All parts above don't mind 2nd hand... Cheers!Whats the total price for the whole convertion? Plus labour? thanks!Pls add me in MSN for chat if have regarding tthis issue: dogskingdom86@yahoo.com.sg

Ooi!! Later roadtax sure die one bro for a 3.0! You loaded bro? Share share ler. :D

Originally posted by chairoger@Apr 6 2006, 07:51 PM
Ooi!! Later roadtax sure die one bro for a 3.0! You loaded bro? Share share ler. :D
i will be paying road tax for 2L only... but using a better engine... :D

Any JB workshop to intro with parts?... This is a big project... bet will need abit installment... :p

Originally posted by Bio_BMW@Apr 6 2006, 04:50 PM
Guys, please enlighten me...

Wanna get and throw into my E34

- 2.5L to 3L engine must come with ECU and Air induction kit or got turbokit with it also can.

- Manual Gear box i prefer, if don't have then auto also can.

- Racing Suspension, Still can use can already.

- Hope to get better brakes for it.

All parts above don't mind 2nd hand... Cheers!

Whats the total price for the whole convertion? Plus labour? thanks!

Pls add me in MSN for chat if have regarding tthis issue: dogskingdom86@yahoo.com.sg
You want help I can help you since this few weeks nothing much to do... :D

- 2.5L to 3L engine must come with ECU and Air induction kit or got turbokit with it also can.

- Manual Gear box i prefer, if don't have then auto also can.

OK here cost you RM 15,000 for a set of new used engine + manual gearbox + done w/ship + done everything for a 2.5 but very strong

- Racing Suspension, Still can use can already.

Fully adjustable (new) abt RM3K

- Hope to get better brakes for it.

I got 2 sets of 4 pot front brake (complete with installation RM1500)

wow thats ex... many bro pm me ask me better play NA car... haha what about the suggestion here... NA POWER?

So i must look for 3.5L?

Can a 735 eninge bolt on to e34? :D

Main point looking for...
Engine with ECU: 2.5L - 3.5L
Gear box: Manual
Brakes: somehow better den stock...

Tubro or supercharge is out of my way... kinda ex :D

Originally posted by Bio_BMW@Apr 7 2006, 07:20 AM
wow thats ex... many bro pm me ask me better play NA car... haha what about the suggestion here... NA POWER?

So i must look for 3.5L?

Can a 735 eninge bolt on to e34? :D

Main point looking for...
Engine with ECU: 2.5L - 3.5L
Gear box: Manual
Brakes: somehow better den stock...

Tubro or supercharge is out of my way... kinda ex :D
bro
u can go to Kek Seng in Tun Aminah :)
try ask them
E32 735 half cut i think can go in

or
Taman Mount Austin
JB Quality :)

but, u install in JB right?
normally u ask who to maintance your car?

:D I wanna install in JB lo... but got manual not?

whats the price lei??? :p

my servicing all in SG do want...

Originally posted by Bio_BMW@Apr 7 2006, 08:40 AM
:D I wanna install in JB lo... but got manual not?

whats the price lei??? :p

my servicing all in SG do want...
bro
manual not easy to find
sometime E32 half cut also not easy to find

or i try ask KL got manual or not
r u serious?

JB u got mechanic?

ya serious! JB i have my uncle the friend there... just change the whole air cond systerm RM2400..

I wanna know the price of the half cut:

2.5L and 3.5L :D

Originally posted by Bio_BMW@Apr 7 2006, 08:53 AM
ya serious! JB i have my uncle the friend there... just change the whole air cond systerm RM2400..

I wanna know the price of the half cut:

2.5L and 3.5L :D
OK
give me time

bio bmw,

first question ?
1. what engine u want to install ? m20, m30 or m50 or m72 ?

2. why do need to change in jb ? expensive..

3. doing the conversion is very strict in sg.. if you get caught.. fine and jail..

4. if seriously wanted to do it.. come down to jb or kl and we'll advise you.
talking about price of conversion varies and your spending can go to RM20k :ph34r:

that's why many sifu's here did not post to your reply.. there's more than 10 forumers we know that has converted their ride and i m one of them..
so that's my best advice to you.. talk is cheap :) we at the forum are not chop shop mechanic's neither workshops forumers..so when you ask us.. many are reluctant to advice..what we can do is help you by u following us to the chop shop or workshop..

regards. :)

Originally posted by pussy@Apr 7 2006, 12:37 PM
bio bmw,

first question ?

3. doing the conversion is very strict in sg.. if you get caught.. fine and jail..

talking about price of conversion varies and your spending can go to RM20k :ph34r:

that's why many sifu's here did not post to your reply.. there's more than 10 forumers we know that has converted their ride and i m one of them..
so that's my best advice to you.. talk is cheap :) we at the forum are not chop shop mechanic's neither workshops forumers..so when you ask us.. many are reluctant to advice..what we can do is help you by u following us to the chop shop or workshop..

em, listen to him :D

Originally posted by pussy@Apr 7 2006, 12:37 PM
bio bmw,

first question ?

ya i have think it thru i will wanna swap a engine but if really EX i will go for M20 manual gear box...

And will get a 7series disk brake upgrade... :D

singapore gov can consider modify another engine to BMW :huh:
like toyota or nissan engine

malaysia gov can B)

hey all the swap engine sifus,

when you say jpj does not approve, how would they know unless there is an inspection or an accident or something?

over my years of driving, i have never encountered opening of hoods in a jpj block. maybe i do not have intercoolers as big as the front of the car lar.

even heard of singaporeans swapping and not declaring.

i want to know because maybe want to swap next time. maybe from 2.0 to m5.

how much risk are we talking about?

Top Bottom