Service/Repair/Accesories Shops

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

zank

Club Guest
Hi all, I am sure this must have discussed many time, but I believe it will be beneficial to all for future refererence, if I can have your suggestion on the shop which you would like to recommend to our members here. Please kindly let us know what is your preferred shop for service/repair and accesories:1. Shop Name2. Location/address/phone3. Name of the mechanic/owner4. Some brief comments why you think they are good...Once we have this list, all our member can do a quick visit to them when needed. Thank you. I would like to thank Yazid/Crymson for their helpful sharing recently duirng my purchase decision making.Rgds, Zank(anyone like to know more about Harley davidson and Watches, please pm me).

Thanks Brother Jeffrey, here is the link for those who would like to find out more:

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=440&highlight=workshops

Maybe someone can highlight other shops outside KL area, maybe 1-2 shops for each of the major/minor cities in Malaysia, this will be helpful for those travelling outstation or during holiday, imagine KL guy got his BMW breakdown in Rompin, Pahang, that will be challenging. Thanks.

Rgds, Zank

Top Bottom