Service History on iDrive

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

syamsulstar

Hi Everyone,

I noticed that the service history on my iDrive has not been updated since the last two service visits. I brought this up to the service advisor (AB), and he told me that due to a system upgrade around June last year, they are unable to send the service information from to the car ever since.

It is not a big deal to me as they they have copy of the service records on their system, but I just wanted to check if anyone else is having this problem? I am also curious to find out if this only affects AB.

Thanks.

Thanks for the response iNair67. I have been to AB and Wearnes, and they both confirmed that the service history on the idrive will no longer be updated. At least not 2015 models and earlier. I am not sure about the new models equipped with the new idrive though.

Hi I'm having the same problem on my 2016 330i. Does anyone have any idea how we can get this fixed? I service at AB tun razak KL. .

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Mine still gets updated in idrive and i service in AB KL. However I’m driving a f10 LCI but a 330i should be able to update too if that’s the case.

Wrote to AB via email on the service history not updated due to system upgrade - it was then updated during the next service(s).

Top Bottom