Sepang Go Karting outing on Mondays

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jackyhung

Club Guest
Dear ALL, Please put your name in the list below if anyone is ok with this coming Monday (6.6.11)Format will be 5 Laps warm up, 1st race 5 laps, 2nd race 10 laps, 3rd race 10 laps.Be there by 7pm if possible, race will start sharp 7.30pm ( :Bring your own helmet if you have and enjoy the race ( :1) jackyhung2)3)4)5)6) Thank you & best regards,Jacky

Hi jacky,

If this will get him in trouble, best not post this on an open forum hehe. I am interested but time does not permit. Maybe when I finish this project and have free time to snake/ular :D

Is this for real? Sounds like a great deal, and I really like the Sepang karting track. How do we go about doing this :biggrin:

Is it for the track only or together with the kart? If both, it's a very good deal.

zhul;640075 said:
Is it for the track only or together with the kart? If both, it's a very good deal.

+1 its just the track only right? karts are our own? sounds too good to be true. I work in CBJ, its just a short drive away. yipee!!!

ramsing;640317 said:
+1 its just the track only right? karts are our own? sounds too good to be true. I work in CBJ, its just a short drive away. yipee!!!

I have a feeling it is..after zhul pointed it out.. :(

Dear All, using their kart and their track, you just have to be there with your helmet ( :

But we must offer the guy a reasonable price and just keep within us ok?? Don't tell too many people.. ( :

The right time is on Monday from 5pm onwards.

Anyone wanna coordinate with me can give me a call @ 012-2527 279

jackyhung;640545 said:
Dear All, using their kart and their track, you just have to be there with your helmet ( :

But we must offer the guy a reasonable price and just keep within us ok?? Don't tell too many people.. ( :

wah good deal sir. thank you for sharing with us.

yikes... it opened already?
i thought it was waiting for the Shah Alam ppl to take over?

Interested to go. BTW anyone knows where can I buy large sized open face helmets for karting and track day use?

Up to now only got 2 people...me and forumer Teddy..

zhul, helmet u can get SOL brand from any motorcycle shop..cheap and good

if open face less than 100 can get already...
and if you want to take care of your helmet... need the balaclava (dunno spelling correct or not) :p

hey Jacky, yesterday was really fun... how i wish i can stay longer with u. :top:
already know which kart to take, next round will try to follow ur back as close as i can. :rock:

Is this going on every Monday? Will like to join in July once my Mondays free up..

jackyhung;640545 said:

Yes, good deal mate! i think i can try to make it (Ular) since im working in CBJ too. ;)

Top Bottom