The Macau GP Circuit

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Har.. Macau GP does bring back fond memories...the bike races was always filled with thrills and spills.. back then we had our M'sian racers with the likes of Sonny Soh and later on Chao Kit Choong and Kuan Meng Heng and drivers like Raj Vijendra, Kenny Lee and Kan Chee Hong.
Last time I was in Macau was some years back in the month of Nov (just after the GP) and I stayed at the Mandarin Oriental, lots of 'darkies' laid on the tarmac from Mandarin Corner on...

Philip Island - was there in March this year and went on the Go Kart track.. a scaled down replica of the 4.445km GP Circuit. You can even get on the replica winners rostrum for your memorable photo. Always loved that track, the most scenic track in the MotorGP circuit.

Pau - didnt think of the track when I was there as I was there to visit Lourdes (holy pilgrimage)....should go back there again. Beautiful serene town.

Hey Flanker...what about Brands Hatch, Laguna Seca and Indianapolis Raceway?

okow;343896 said:
Philip Island - was there in March this year and went on the Go Kart track.. a scaled down replica of the 4.445km GP Circuit. You can even get on the replica winners rostrum for your memorable photo. Always loved that track, the most scenic track in the MotorGP circuit.

You mean like this....

scan0005.jpg

Top Bottom