Searching - Need help & suggestion~~~

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BimmerK

Club Guest
Last year, ive drove my relatives e46 M3 and i was hooked on bimmer since~~ oh how it handles around the corner was like heaven!!~ and that engine was oomph!! :love:Soon im gonna get the chance choose my first car, and... (YES) its a bimmer!! ive been doing some research and.. its hard to choose since BMW has too many model and i dont know whether they are available in M'asia. Heres some, E30 M3, E36 M3 (sedan or preferbly coupe), E36 325i or 328i, all manual. Do you think they are okay as a first car?? any advice or suggestions on other models i should be looking for?? do you think i could get those models with me budget around RM40k ??? :rolleyes:

i think E36 M3 is around 60k, correct me if i wrong....

if you have more budget.. the E46 M3 and E90 M3 also nice.. :)

I saw one E36 M3 in Dhakar Yellow with angel eyes on the MotorTraders M'asia askin for RM50k cash. But 50k for an M3, something fishy is going on... other E46 models are priced at 60k above all acc free cond, waaay above budget T.T
PS, does an E30 M3, four doors, and its called E30 M3 Evolution exits??

hi bro...
50K for E36 M3.. i also feel something fishy
must check properly, maybe just normal E36 convert engine and the owner claim is M3
but a good condition E36 M3 is really worth all the effort to find.

yeah.. there is E30 M3 Evo.. i think i heard before, but i not sure is 2 or 4 doors

Top Bottom