E36 328... Help Needed...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by jason@May 6 2005, 01:30 AM
Not trying to steal a thread but the above recomended shop in Senawang is questionable. I am from Seremban by the way.

While he did a reasonable job on my 328 he and his grease monkeys mucked up my dads C200 and my uncles 318. Main gripe is his inablity to diagnose problems in a methodical manner, just listens to the owners problem and them makes an assuption of the problem without 'really' checking the problem out for himself. Mechanical competency is also in question, he fixed the gearbox mountings the wrong way. His grease monkeys over torqued the nuts until there was no more thread.

And when they broke the engine cover clips in my dad's C200, they kept quiet and pretended nothing happened On the way home, the cover came loose and came into contact (you can imagine the loud ruckus from the engine compartment) with the radiator fan. It was only replaced after some heavy handed negotiation.
thats why lah... senawang is close to jelebu... normally when i go there, there won't be any monkeys around... maybe the c200 attracted them...

next time dont lah allow monkeys to handle the car... lucky only engine cover clip and not the engine...

too bad you had a bad experience buddy... sam has been a friend for a long time and he is considered good not only by me but also other forumers...

cheers...

Originally posted by AnGeLiCdEmOn108@May 6 2005, 05:17 PM

next time dont lah allow monkeys to handle the car... lucky only engine cover clip and not the engine...

Wat??? I think if the engine cover comes off and comes into contact with any moving parts eg Radiator fan,etc. there will b some damage done. And I dun consider that "lucky" liao. :(

Unnecessary cost incurred due to the mech incompetence!!

I dun mean to offend anyone just my two cents.

well maybe the monkeys are the only one left there to carry out the tassk ....

Angelidemon : how long have ya know that particular shop ... ? while owning a BMW or before

Originally posted by ICEMAN 13@May 6 2005, 09:44 AM
well maybe the monkeys are the only one left there to carry out the tassk ....

Angelidemon : how long have ya know that particular shop ... ? while owning a BMW or before
know the shop and the owner around 4 to 5 years...

last time i also fell for the same excuse many give where the shop is expensive lah... as soon as you put the hoist, you kena 500 lah... but then i see the same people goes back there again and again...

personally i've seen cars come and go in his shops before and they were mostly satisfied...

Top Bottom