Scary Sound from Rear

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

qutak

Club Guest
need help from all the otais/sifus here.....my car will give me a very scary sound suddenly..it always happen at the toll gate....bile i jalan semula...the bunyi will come out...the bunyi almost sound like drive shaft bunyi when koyak...but as i know drive shaft will berbunyi while conering only ...is it tru...thanks in adv...

Originally posted by qutak@Apr 14 2006, 09:21 AM
need help from all the otais/sifus here.....
my car will give me a very scary sound suddenly..it always happen at the toll gate....bile i jalan semula...the bunyi will come out...the bunyi almost sound like drive shaft bunyi when koyak...but as i know drive shaft will berbunyi while conering only ...is it tru...

thanks in adv...
drive shaft bunyi when conering is ture :yes:
but, is for front wheel drive car :D

if the drive shaft koyak it will bunyi, corner bunyi fir FF car only, udm is FR so u better chk the drive shaft.

Originally posted by qutak@Apr 14 2006, 01:21 AM
need help from all the otais/sifus here.....
my car will give me a very scary sound suddenly..it always happen at the toll gate....bile i jalan semula...the bunyi will come out...the bunyi almost sound like drive shaft bunyi when koyakthanks in adv...
1) maybe your car is afraid of UNKER SAMI .. since it always happen at the toll gate only :)

Bro it's very hard to define based on ya question as it always happen during at the toll gate ...it could be the ROAD conditions upon the toll gate area.

better get a mechanic to check for it lorrrr ... cuz it's too broad to define where is the noise coming from ..

thanks for reply guys...

mebbi the is coming for me to check my a/c balance...ehehehe

I can confirm that it is your drive shaft. I kena once. After refurbish one side, the sound was still there. After checking it was the other side! Cost me RM280 per side to refurbish it including labour charges.

ya ka....refurbish one side 280....both side 560...koyak ....

bro ..where did u send urs to refurbish...

i have the same sound.... could be the drive shaft, or maybe the flange of the drive shaft... donno lah

Top Bottom