samco silicone hose

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

huskar3399

Club Guest
do samco produce silicone hoses for bmw as well? i could find only hoses for radiator. apart from that do they have any? just curious. perhaps it can last longer than the oem hoses, because it's silicone made. also perhaps it could cheer up the look of the underhood. blue instead of black. :cool:

samco ..yes they do ...but those sold in malaysia ..not too sure about the originality as too many flooding the market already ..unless you buy it from abroad ..

the ones sold here in malaysia ..do be prepared to pay a high price ya ..

ICEMAN 13;754650 said:
samco ..yes they do ...but those sold in malaysia ..not too sure about the originality as too many flooding the market already ..unless you buy it from abroad ..

the ones sold here in malaysia ..do be prepared to pay a high price ya ..
i see. thanks a lot. thinking of replacing quite a number of hoses since mine have gone brittle when i last checked them.

Like Iceman mentioned, be careful with imitation products that flooding the market nowadays....samco hoses is one of the victim...good thing not cheap, cheap thing no good....ekekekekekekee

other then samco ..you may opt to bimmerworld which so far been used in my ride and never had any issues on it ....slightly cheper then those samco ones ...the pictures are on my thread ...

Top Bottom