SACHS M Sport Absorber

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Eiffel

Hey guys,

I wan to upgrade my stock absorber to Sachs m sport absorber without changing the spring, is it good idea? Some people advise me to remain the spring.

I remain the spring because to remain some comfort...

Please shares your view or setup=)

I recently replaced my standard suspension system to that of M Sport system (front & rear). I bought the Sach M Sport absorbers from BA. You need to replace the standard coil springs to that of M Sport coil spring as there is a difference. Also you need to get the M Sport bump stop. You can buy used M Sport coil springs from chop shop but make sure you get the correct one.

Without replacing the coil springs to that of M Sport, you won't get the full benefits as the M Sport damping is different from non-M Sport. With M Sport suspension system now, you feel lots of different especially so taking fast corners and high speed.

Hi Herbet, the bump stop means absorber mounting?

If only replace Sach M sport absorber without changing M Sport bump stop and coil spring ok also right if dun wan too stiff?

Thanks a lot ..

Without the M Sport coil spring & bump stop, you may as well just buy the normal Sach absorber. It isn't about stiffness, it is more about the damping characteristics of a full M sport suspension system.

Shock-Absorber-Dust-Cover-Kit-Rear-for-BMW.jpg
Bump stop & dust cover

Bro... would advise you to remain the spring. If you want comfort together with better handling, try the ReiberAuto customized performance absorber. I will be customized to your needs. thus the pricing are much lower compared to those m sport or original absorbers out there. Do contact me if you wanna know more bout it ya.

You should not be promoting your Reiber product here. You should actually apply to become a club vendor.

Hi Herbert may i know how could i apply to become a club vendor?
i have tried to browse around and couldn't find the tab to it.

Top Bottom