Rumors true for tyre prices?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

davidw

Club Guest
I heard rumors that tyre prices is going to increase 1st March 2011 onwards? Can anyone verify that? EUR currency is not that strong yet, why the increase in price? Fuel on transport increase?

maybe the rubber commodity prices have increased.... Probably due to worldwide increase of usage of the 'french caps' for nightly activities.... So stop f@#king around... hahahahahaha...

fabianyee;607782 said:
maybe the rubber commodity prices have increased.... Probably due to worldwide increase of usage of the 'french caps' for nightly activities.... So stop f@#king around... hahahahahaha...

Hahahhaa... that's why ur still awake aaarr Fab :)

Last increase was in November, and there is no signs of it abating.

Yup... price of rubber now is all time high between RM7.00-8.00 per kg :D those with 4 acres of rubber land could make RM1000 per day easily! Due to the price, those who wanted to buy rubber land now have to fork RM50000 and above per acre :top:
I have just changed 2 tyres last week... Dunlop Sport Maxx 245/40/18 for RM794 per piece... used to be RM730-750 per piece when I changed few months back! So yes.. the price has been increased and I don't know if it will be revised again in March or not! crossed your fingers

why do you think 700,000 condoms gone missing?? Price of rubber going up.
When was the last time prices of anything goes down in tandem with its related commodity?

Must go slow up Ulu Yam on Sunday

No joke, those folks in my kampung can gross more than 1,000 bucks/day. Just tap 3 acres/day. And that is like 3-4 hours job.

Seriously, no JOKE!:

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2011/2/18/nation/8088594&sec=nation

> China Press reported that an 18-year-old girl quit her job in Genting Highlands and returned to her hometown in Alor Setar to pursue her dreams of becoming a rubber trader.

Nabala, of Thai descent, saw the potential in the rubber industry due to its high commodity price.

She used to work with a hotel for a monthly salary of RM1,200.

Now she earns RM1,000 collecting hardened latex.

Although her income is RM200 less, she said she did not have to pay rental and that food was provided by her family.

Her working hours are also shorter – from 9am to 1pm only.

“I get to rest and do housework after that.

“I hope to earn more experience and form my own company someday,” she said.

Top Bottom