Roundel Awards Finalists - updated with pics

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
XXX said:
Jyazid

is Tom attending the dinner if he is pls inform him to bring his car for the finals as I have voluntarily pulled out in order to make peace in this forum. ThnXXX

Tom is coming for the AD. pulling-out to give ways to others is not allow, it does not work that way. Sifu, pls respect others whom nominated yr car, if others can see the beauty of your car, you should proud of it not decline it.

YAzid

XXX said:
... as I have voluntarily pulled out in order to make peace in this forum. ThnXXX

dear unker XXX,

you are so wai tai (hero)!! no wunder hor so many pai lei wai ngau jiung (worship you). ;) you remember wot dey say in Initial D - the movie? Sun dou hai yan (god is also human). so, please dont pull out lor. i oso dun understand how it will change the situation and why do you have to do so to make peace in the forum when you are not the cause of the pwoblem ler.:confused: tea lady a bit slow and no understand lo.

now the qualifying rounds are over liao... we kennot turn back the clock but we can all take 2 steps back to understand and appreciate the situation and move forward mah. then oni we can all have progress and our frenship in this forum can be deep deep lor. :rolleyes:

hope you reconsider lor. can ahhh??:(

XXX said:
Jyazid

is Tom attending the dinner if he is pls inform him to bring his car for the finals as I have voluntarily pulled out in order to make peace in this forum. ThnXXX

Aiyo... bro, just ask for 1 keychain now you want to pull out.
Don't want -la like that...

Some more you say got war in forum... where?, where?? :D

WAR? where get war maaaahhh war at Lubnan also stopped aledi meeeeeehhhhhh

All peace oridi mah...even the war at Lubnan has stopped. I guess UN must also help with the peace treaty again. :)

and I suppose in this case Im the UN...as such sacrifices is in order to bring forward PEACE.

Glad to see this has sorted itself out. No harm intended by the AD Committee on this. We're here to ensure a good time for all...but by the rules... Thx people for respecting that. Hope to see you all there on Saturday.

XXX said:
and I suppose in this case Im the UN...as such sacrifices is in order to bring forward PEACE.

Your words nearly put tear in my eyes-la.... what a great role model Committee for others to follow... truly a M'sian Idol :D

Dear AD committee.

i m not here to stir any trouble here, but the extra word/sentence should have said ' failure to attend the prelimainary and final rounds would be disqualified' even 'not attending the dinner'

however, i respect the committee's rules and final judgement.

quote, non the above was mentioned in the annoucement..

AD 2006 - Roundel Awards
Roundel Awards

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is time again for our Annual Roundel Awards. Every year, as part of our Annual Dinner, we honor our members who have shown passion, appreciation and honor the dynamic machines of the BMW marque.

Members’ rides that are to be nominated in the following categories must adhere and fulfill certain criteria: The car must be of showcar standard, i.e:
i. The car must have high cosmetic standards.
ii. The car and owner must consent to being nominated and MUST be able
to show their car on both the preliminary and final show dates.
iii. The car must be clean and prepared for showing when nominated.
iv. The car should reflect the passion and enthusiasm of the owner.

The reason for these criteria is because final judging will be conducted by a panel of professional judges from the automotive industry and members of the press.

This year’s Roundel awards will consist of TWO parts.

• The Preliminary show – to be judged by your peers
    [*]The Final Show – to be judged by a panel of professional judges

The Preliminary Show will be held on September 9nd, 2006. Venue is pending confirmation and will be announced at a later date.

The Final Show will be held on the evening of our Annual Dinner, 4:00pm, September 16th , 2006 @ The Saujana carpark.

At this point, we would like to open the categories for nomination.

Here are this year’s categories for the Roundel Awards:

- Best 3 Series, Classis - e21 &, e30
- Best 3 Series, Modern - e36, e46 & e90
- Best 5 Series, Classic - e12, e28 & e34
- Best 5 Series, Modern - e39 & e60
- Best 7 Series - all 7 series
- Most Modified - open to all, engine modification
- Best Outlook - open to all, outlook only
- Best Classic - open to older car like 2002, e24, e21, e12 etc
- Best M car - all ///M car
- Best Original Standard - open to all car
- Best of Show - open to final contestant only.

For each category, we are looking for 5 nominations. A minimum nomination per category is 1 and max is 3. Be advised that a car can be nominated in more than one category.

After tabulating final nominations we will announce the final 5 for each category and these nominees must present their car for scrutinizing during the Preliminary Show. The closing date for nominations is August 25th , 2006.

These 5 nominations will be streamlined to 3 nominations during the Preliminary Show. These final 3 will move on to the Final Show.

Let the nominations begin and let’s put on a good show!

Pls post your nomination into the new thread called ‘Roundel Awards – Nomination List’

Yazid
AD Commitee

pussy said:
Dear AD committee.

i m not here to stir any trouble here, but the extra word/sentence should have said ' failure to attend the prelimainary and final rounds would be disqualified' even 'not attending the dinner'

:)

pussy said:
Roundel Awards

ii. The car and owner must consent to being nominated and MUST be able
to show their car on both the preliminary and final show dates.

The Final Show will be held on the evening of our Annual Dinner, 4:00pm, September 16th , 2006 @ The Saujana carpark.

Dear Yazid and Yeop..

just stating it.. i myself always trying to interpret the conditions of the rules set, for others it might have not been 'clear' to them of the word 'must'. it does specify the word 'try to' or 'have to' - failing which,is disqualified.

but it doesn't states 'failling to attend' qualifies automatic disqualification.

i dun want to stir black shit, cat shit or so what ever, it's just that 'those' simple words 'should' have'd been mentioned so that other forumers like myself or the less schooled would have'd understood.

so peace..

old skool...!! like our UDM...hehehe, peace bro

I don't know what the fuss is all about.. Don't blame Yazid!!! The rules clearly state that the said vehicle must be able to be present at BOTH the prelims and final judging ( assuming it makes it to that stage )

I was not going for the dinner, so I informed Yazid that I will not come for prelims.
End of story....

Moral of the story is : Always read the instructions at the back of the box!"

scin - where have you been ? should your car is there at MMZ, no way Kevster e30 can enter the Final Round. what a waste.

Yazid

alamak i tot all these WAR has ended, why stil kecoh2 maaaaaahhhhh anyway we r here at our PRESTIGIOUS club is to make fren maaaahhh not enemy....PEACE NO QUARREL2 LAH

Bailey said:
alamak i tot all these WAR has ended, why stil kecoh2 maaaaaahhhhh anyway we r here at our PRESTIGIOUS club is to make fren maaaahhh not enemy....PEACE NO QUARREL2 LAH

mana ada WAR ....... knowing this pussy ..... he always 'cucuk orang' either in the club forum or on the road.

mikeymonty said:
NKOTB rocks! GO NKOTB ;-)

M2

It's NKTOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dah beribu kali...

i can't sing like the boy band wanlah....pls don't associate me with thm, pai seh..

Hey, I tot u somewhere deep below??? got line wan meh there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom