The AD Committee presents........SENJA

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
jarance said:
wow!!! and where are the dancing ladies???

seriously... looking forward to AD2006 after your presentation..

so, what else bro....???

Action speaks louder than words....pen down your name bro.....:D

2cents said:
Jar, to addon to the Organizing Chairman's remark, I think we got some of our own club members coming together to put up a band for the evening. Let's hope it's on.
And like the year before, we're trying to arrange high premium gifts, worth every bit the money you'll be paying. If possible, we'll even get special door gifts for your spouses or girlfen whichever u bring.
Since it's a fancy dress night, u can expect a competition & a prize to boot, hopefully we can get wine sponsored for the dinner and we're working on it.
Lagi, special room rates are being arranged for our out-of-town guests/ forummers.
As usual, the media will be invited for the evening too, as will selected industry VIPs.

definately ON.......come, sit down & enjoy the pleasant evening with BMWClubMalaysia Band........:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

jarance said:
wow and cool man..

special door gifts, fancy dress, high premium gifts, special room rates for our
outstation friends..

I hope you guys have invited vijay as one of the VIP. He still own
me a ride.. (from last IAD.. hee.. he..). Need to remind him

More, more.. tell me more!!!
More? did u say more? why yes of course, like last year, we r having the Roundel Awards presentation that evening too!

In line with the BMW marque, I believe the Annual Committee is trying their very best to bring to the membership an annual dinner that befits the exemplary status of BMW in the motoring community.
As such, in bettering the garden variety presentation of a chinese sit-down dinner we had last year, this year's dinner committee has sought to do something different yet aligned to the BMW status by bringing to u -fine dining* at The Saujana!
So, don't miss out on this grand event of the year!

Fine dining is a phrase used to describe restaurants that create an overall superior dining experience. The experience can start with the location and the view. The interior of such restaurants is often quite elegant and designed in accordance with the restaurant's concept. Service attempts to be impeccable, with chefs and service crew typically hailing from the best culinary schools.
Restaurant fitting the fine dining label are normally highly rated; in the 4 star range and will provide better service and higher quaility food than a standard sit-down restaurant -wikipedia

:eek: **cough cough**
think you shud read all the threads before putting your foot in your mouth...
its on the 16th this month.... and you better hurry lor.... limited seats wor...

Yes hurry, this is no ordinary sit-down dinner. It's catering exclusively to only first 130 registrants who are paid up. This is a non-profit dinner and all excesses will be donated to charity after meeting expenses or liabilities.
In this dinner, participants will experience, not only exclusive attention in western-styled exquisite fine-dining but also be entertained by our very own club members (some of whom are dinner committee members themselves) who have come together to specially give our annual dinner participants an impressive rendition of song & music. And if you get restless, don't need to hold back, head to the floor & booty! But if that's not enuff, u can head to the entertainment center next door at RPs
There will be the annual roundel awards, lucky draws, value-laden goodie bags, lot's of fun with fellowship, fancy-dressing, pre-event car & golf competition, check out these threads!
And, u won't know what u are missing until you've dined at the romantically decored, european-styled Senja (don't miss their mushroom soup served that evening, it's something to die for. In between the dinner courses, a variety of bread will be served, come smell the aroma of freshly baked dough guaranteed to make u salivate!

Dear Mod..

Please remove my name. Ill be away from 12/9 until 19/9. My trip just confirmed yesterday only la. I'm so sorry and enjoy your dinner guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom