Rouge Forum Vendor: Devillian Motorsports Engineering, Singapore

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BlackCat

Founding Member
Staff member
Dear forumers,It is unfortunate that I have to bring BAD NEWS to this forum!I had in March this year contacted this forum vendor my interest in procuring the items advertised in this thread. After several email communication, I had PAID IN FULL for the said items WITH A PROMISE FROM THIS FORUM VENDOR FOR DELIVERY IN APRIL 2013.When the due date for delivery passed WITH NO DELIVERY, communication with the vendor became very difficult, EVEN PHONE CALLS WERE NEVER ANSWERED. The times when my emails were answered, more excuses were put forth and more promises made!THIS FORUM VENDOR PROMISED ME IN HIS LAST EMAIL THAT A FULL REFUND [WITH COSTS] WILL BE MADE TO ME YESTERDAY FRIDAY JUNE 28TH 2013 VIA A DEPOSIT TO MY BANK ACCOUNT. ANOTHER PROMISE BROKEN AS I CHECKED MY ACCOUNT ONLINE AND THERE WERE NO DEPOSITS MADE!!!I am bringing this up to the attention of all here who may have had placed orders BUT have yet to receive their respective orders or/and orders that had passed their delivery due dates. Please come forth via posting openly in the thread. I SUSPECT THAT I MAY NOT BE THE ONLY VICTIM OF THE FORUM VENDOR!!! I would like to know who you are and the details of your dealings with the purpose of a collective OFFICIAL FILING OF A NOTIFICATION OF MISREPRESENTATION AND COMMERCIAL FRAUD AGAINST THIS FORUM VENDOR.PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT THIS IS BETWEEN ME [AND MAYBE OTHERS DIRECTLY AFFECTED BY THIS PRODUCT OFFER ADVERTISEMENT] AND THE VENDOR TOGETHER WITH THE MANAGEMENT OF THIS FORUM.I SHALL NOT TOLERATE ANY UN-NECESSARY POSTINGS BY ANYONE ESPECIALLY THOSE TRYING TO BE SMART MOUTHS AND "BATU API". SUCH POSTINGS THAT I DEEM TO BE SUCH WILL BE ASKED TO BE DELETED [BY THE MODS] WITHOUT PRIOR NOTIFICATIONS NOR EXPLANATION.Thank you.

Bro BlackCat, any update on this issue yet...Hope you were able to recover your Money$

Top Bottom