RON 97 petrol and kerosene to cost 10 sen more per litre

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Jules;595382 said:
does the V power racing not also go up in same values as the normal Ron97? I would have tot so!

V power racing is a premium fuel which is not subsidised by the Govt. That price is set by the oil co

Aiya everything go up except for salary.

My favourite bowl of pork noodle is RM10 now (big with extra meat). I think I'll just order soup with noodle next time nothing inside.

loafer;595393 said:
Aiya everything go up except for salary.

My favourite bowl of pork noodle is RM10 now (big with extra meat). I think I'll just order soup with noodle next time nothing inside.

You need a source of protein, cannot do this. :)

no need RON97 guys....
our UDMs perform almost flawless on RON95.
im using BHPetroleum.

kayzhen911;595616 said:
no need RON97 guys....
im using BHPetroleum.

Yup BHP Ron 95 is good for both my UDM

millioncars.my;595629 said:
Has anyone used Ron 97 from Shell? I think they perform best though it is more expensive. Any comments?

If you have nothing better to do other than to create irritating post in the forum, go and do your study. Don't waste our bandwidth.

Moderator,

I suggest to ban this club guest for this forum.

herbert;595636 said:
If you have nothing better to do other than to create irritating post in the forum, go and do your study. Don't waste our bandwidth.

Moderator,

I suggest to ban this club guest for this forum.

not again. hmm

kayzhen911;595616 said:
no need RON97 guys....
im using BHPetroleum.

Nice to see some company here. :)

BHP is my undisputed power supplier!

Alex5522;595316 said:
Since our country produce oil so Is not fair for us to compare with the Singapore/Thailand fuel price
Ours fuel price should compare with those country produce oil what..

boonaroo;595339 said:
interesting factoid while working for our NOC. the locally produced oil is actually exported and not consumed locally by and large. this is due to the fact that its a higher grade and worth more in the open market. consequently, what we consume here is actually oil brought in from Indonesia.....by and large.

(do correct me if I'm mistaken)

This is why I feel cheated...they sell we lose, they buy we lose...both ends the Rakyat loses....so where is the part that 'they' are the representatives of the Rakyat?????? now service tax also increase to 6% just like that....very very frustrating... many think they dun need subsidies...makes sense ONLY IF we gain from the sale of our high grade sweet crude la....otherwise its utter rubbish talking about true economy....

Rakyat sentiasa didahulukan, taxes, price hikes, whatever goes up will be felt by us..what's going to happen next?

What about mixing any RON95 with VPower Racing ? The following is the cost per litre depends on the proportions,
1 part 95 + 1 part VPR = RM2.275
2 parts 95 + 1 part VPR = RM2.15
3 Parts 95 + 1 Part VPR = RM2.0875

What are your opinions ? I think OM Herbert mix BHP95 with VPR and he has good things to say about his concoction , right Herbert ?

ssmann;595386 said:
V power racing is a premium fuel which is not subsidised by the Govt. That price is set by the oil co

I meant to ask what is the current v power racing price now? I pumped once last year and it was 2.45, me thinks.... hence i asked if ron 97 normal went up 15cents, then 10cents....does this means v power racing is now 2.45+.25 = 2.70 today?

IanDaddy;595955 said:
What about mixing any RON95 with VPower Racing ? The following is the cost per litre depends on the proportions,
1 part 95 + 1 part VPR = RM2.275
2 parts 95 + 1 part VPR = RM2.15
3 Parts 95 + 1 Part VPR = RM2.0875

What are your opinions ? I think OM Herbert mix BHP95 with VPR and he has good things to say about his concoction , right Herbert ?

Yes, I am mixing BHP 95 with Shell VPR and getting the omph......... As far as concoction is concerned, well..... 3 parts 95 + 1 part VRP should be sufficient and good.

Singapore, a country with limited resources (limited land, limited water supply etc), is able to surpass the growth % compared to Malaysia. Cost of owning a car is expensive, but the rakyat is well supported by great public transportation.

Brunei, a wealthy country by nature (thanks to their oil), the rakyats' income is literary tax free.

Malaysia, plenty of land and plenty of oil, but........ (we do not benefit from petrol buatan Malaysia). Even our local cars are not dirt cheap. So, why am I still here? Because this country is gold mine to the opportunist.

Top Bottom