No more Speed Trap Ambush

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Damn just got another saman this lunchtime, guy sitting under the BMW Ingress Auto signboard on Penchala Link, and theres the roadblock after the corner.

Wasnt even going very fast, 116kmh in a 80kmh zone (doesnt matter to them anyways). Was told to pay quickly to get 50% off (cant remember he says 1 week or 2 weeks).

zhul;631173 said:
Main reason why police will be limiting their speed operations

http://www.nst.com.my/nst/articles//5cameo/Article/

We now have middle men between the authorities and the speeders.

I still haven't spotted the camera poles on the NKVE, along the stretches with the warning signs.

Watch this video and you'll know why there is now a middle man involved. More easy money for a crony.

[video=youtube;V1zBbzB6LwI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1zBbzB6LwI[/video]

Looks like the police is still conducting 'ambush' style speed Traps.

At around lunch time the cops were at their usual spot along the Connaught highway. It's month end.

They will probably say no instruction from superior, so go out and do it while still can. On the NSE, there are many signs saying speed trap. So is it within the law to put a sign when there is no speed trap?

Quotes from the article
"The cameras will operate around the clock and they will photograph the driver's face as well as the number plates of cars and motorcycles.

They can also catch drivers who jump red lights.

The cameras use wireless technology to send digital images to the Road Transport Department."

1. does it means if you wear a batman mask, they won't be able to prosecute you? Remember Jeremy Clarkson and his test drive in Japan.
2. What about those red lights that is tune to ambush drivers, purposely put the yellow to red switch fast fast?
3. what wireless technology can send images a few hundreds kilometres back to RTD?

loafer;631156 said:
For me it's simple la...if I'm in the wrong then I will just ask them to issue saman. I refuse to give them duit kopi because I hate this culture. For PDRM to change, we the rakyat must change also.

true true true...agree......speeding 1 i dun gv duit kopi..and sometimes u get away with it without giving duit kopi and no summon issue...the only timei gv duit kopi wen i talk on the mobile phone while driving..tht 1 rm300 really not fair la...

eujinee;631764 said:
true true true...agree......speeding 1 i dun gv duit kopi..and sometimes u get away with it without giving duit kopi and no summon issue...the only timei gv duit kopi wen i talk on the mobile phone while driving..tht 1 rm300 really not fair la...

Hands free la bro :p

what a waste.. all the nice/fast cars.. kenot drive at comfortable speed..
i think we shoud INCREASE speed limit if anything lo...

haywire;631790 said:
I got original phone bluetooth connection in my car :4:

damn...my n95 birugigi sulah losak.......wat to do..5 year old phone and still kicking...all $$ goes to my car di...

Top Bottom