Rollcall - who has F10?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
still eagerly waiting for a "recond" UK spec 528i F10 to arrive here in Malaysia.

I can't afford a local one coz some of the "new car" allocations already diverted to property investments...

karisma hijau;570855 said:
still eagerly waiting for a "recond" UK spec 528i F10 to arrive here in Malaysia.

I can't afford a local one coz some of the "new car" allocations already diverted to property investments...

waiting for f10 523i with 528i specs. and cornering lights of the 535i...hopefully adaptive drive also...

oh boy, oh boy. May get my f10 this month or even within 2 weeks time. Can't wait.

hi...mine be out next week! 535 and hopefully wont giving me problems like what i read on the 523 thread! will update u guys

karisma hijau;570855 said:

535i n 528i, they are like quite expensive,,,we just afford to get 523i,,,,,D;
Sobs..T.T

hi...

just got mine 3days ago! clock 400 km! Great car no complaint yet so far. The comfort mode makes the springs too soft, the others mod is just fine! i believe the rear bang sound which some members here is due to the comfort mode activation. i think it wont harm the car! just too soft

update u guys when mine reach 5k km

Got my car on Friday. Everything seems fine and changed to BMW M Double-spoke 351 with Bridgestone tyres. Awesome look now except that I don't have M Sport kits yet and the sound is a little loud on the tyres probably due to 19" rims.

Got my dream car last week, an F10 523. This is despite reading all the problems faced by owners! Mine is so far so good

Hi Davidw,
May I know where you purchased your 351s? I'm also looking to upgrade from the standard 236s. Toying with the idea of picking up a set of Style 328 or 331 in Singapore...

paultantk;630280 said:
Congrats, onghb! :) :top::top::top::top:

Tqtq..
1. Engine noise louder compared to my e90 but when the rev hit 2500rpm turbo kicks in feel damn good. 100kmh at only 1500rpm !
2. The jpj reg card 520d limousine. Why limousine? Remind me of singapore's e class taxi :)
3. When change gear from p to r or d can feel the engine jerking.

if i am not mistaken, that's what they call the Sedan bodyshape in Germany... Limousine, hahah! mine's the same.

Top Bottom