Robbers on the prowl

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

tchdaniel

Club Guest
robbers are targeting people who witdraw money from Banks using this sharp device wit holes to puncture thier car tire,the holes on the sharp metal are to release air from your tire thus creating a flat tire.Pls warn ur Parents,Loved ones or Daughters not to stop if they have a puncture immediatly after leaving a Bank but to keep driving to the nearest tire shop or Police station.My fren's sister was alert,she didnt stop but drove to the nearest police station bcos she had just witdrawn 30k.This is the 2nd incident that i know of but i think there are more cases out there that we dont know

Here's a new wave of criminals who made their way here...and they are still coming...no prizes for guessing why they chose 'bolehland'

The Malay Mail published the report below. It seems with ever increasing local, legal as well as illegal immigrant turned criminals preying around, both public and the police force may have to be more vigilant.

Our politicians are still fighting for power, our rulers seem have more concerns abut their own survivals, it is not unexpected that our streets and homes are no longer safe for most of us. I am scared, really scared to imagine the situation when the political, government leaders and police force itself have been penetrated by criminals and swamped with corruptions.

How worse will the situation be during this current global economic downturn?

(BTW, when mentioned about Latinos, I have been watching George Lopez series...)

Slum-gangs invasion

Slum-gangs_invasion_01.jpg

Gangsters from South American slums are terrorising Kuala Lumpur in what is a worrying “Latino invasion” that has added a new dimension to the rising crime during this economic slowdown.

While South Americans’ involvement in crime here is not new, their increasing presence poses a troubling question: Why is Kuala Lumpur, thousands of kilometres from South America, an easy target for these criminals?

Police don’t have an answer.

They say these Latinos are involved in house break-ins, car-jackings and muggings, traditionally the domain of gangs from Indonesia.

They come as tourists, check into hotels and plot attacks on their targets.

It is not known how they obtain information on their targets and whether they work with local gangs.

Their crimes — armed robberies, thefts in hotels and public transportation hubs, and even drug smuggling — are worrying the authorities.

In the latest case on Wednesday, four suspected burglars from Argentina, Peru and Guatemala were nabbed at a random roadblock at 12.30pm just before the Rawang toll plaza.

The suspects are believed to have broken into a 33-year old businesswoman’s house in Taman Emerald Rawang an hour earlier.

Police seized a crowbar, two screwdrivers, a vise-grip and a knife from the Proton Perdana they were in.

Also seized were almost RM60,000 worth of gold jewellery, a laptop and cash.

“Of the four men, aged between 27 and 52, two were Argentinian, with the other two from Peru and Guatemala,” said Gombak district police chief ACP Abdul Rahim Abdullah.

He said the suspects were believed to have been in the city for between five to 50 days.

Three did not have travel documents on them while one possessed an expired pass.

They have been remanded till Feb 26 pending investigations.

tchdaniel;396018 said:
robbers are targeting people who witdraw money from Banks using this sharp device wit holes to puncture thier car tire,the holes on the sharp metal are to release air from your tire thus creating a flat tire.
Pls warn ur Parents,Loved ones or Daughters not to stop if they have a puncture immediatly after leaving a Bank but to keep driving to the nearest tire shop or Police station.My fren's sister was alert,she didnt stop but drove to the nearest police station bcos she had just witdrawn 30k.This is the 2nd incident that i know of but i think there are more cases out there that we dont know

Another reason to use RFTs :top:

no pro Bro,i just hate criminals especially those who target woman and old folks.some not just rob but wants to injured their victims also

Fyi, i'm one of the victim, happened 28 Oct 2006. I withdrawed money from Standard Chartered Bank in Jalan Ampang. Tayar pancit and the rest is history. What else, gone 20k.

Top Bottom