RIP Mr. YC Choong

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
fabianyee;569472 said:
Was YC Choong the one standing wanting to sit down? He was sitting on the same table with me during the Kulim BMW Assembly Plant trip.

No Mr. Loke is the one standing up and the Late Mr. Choong is the one in the dark Tshirt.

I have just lost a good friend and a neighbour. :20::20::20:

May his soul be at peace. My deepest condolence to his family. Good idea to send the family some flowers.

May he get to drive his BMW forever when's up there.....

My sincere condolences to his family and loved ones.

YCChoong.jpg

Some of us are going to the late Mr.Choong's residence at 2pm today...do drop by if you are free to pay your last respect to our dear comrade.

I met Mr. Choong during the Kulim BMW Assembly Plant Drive. He was a nice person & a BMW enthusiast. Even though he was an elderly person, that did not quench his thirst on this love for the BMW marque, and he joined us all the way to Kulim.

My condolences to Mr. Choong's family.

Deepest condolences to the family of YC Choong. May you 'rest in eternal peace'

Aduii..I was with him at the cameron and kulim drive..so sad...My deepest condolences..he will be greatly missed!

Sympathy flowers will be arranged to be delivered to the wake service at the late Mr.YC's residence. Please list your names here if you wish to contribute. Closing of the list will be at 5pm today.

1. udm68
2. pussy
3. astroboy

udm68 will complete the arrangement and let us know the final divided cost for each. Club doesn't mind using its account for the payment collection.

Thank you all!

AB

I think it's more appropriate if we contribute cash instead of wreath,
So for those who can't pay their last respect can contribute "Pak Kam"
and the club will pass it to the family on their behalf.

XXX;569804 said:
I think it's more appropriate if we contribute cash instead of wreath,
So for those who can't pay their last respect can contribute "Pak Kam"
and the club will pass it to the family on their behalf.

Then u are welcome to start your list, or combine th list or which ever way you think appropriate. Let the rest decide for themselves. I okay with either way and can use club a/c for collection purposes.

Top Bottom