Announcement of the new office bearer 2011/2012

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
YaZmEeN;639541 said:
To all OMs and the forumers, we would like to announce our new committee line up for the year 2011/2012. The election has been done during the recent BMWCM EGM at KGNS dated on 21st May 2011. So here we are :

Vice President : Mr Dzulkarnain Amir a.k.a dzuljazz2001

Sincerely

YaZmEeN
Club's Secretary

Yazmeen ........ you missed his official title .... Yang Bhg. Dato" Dzulkarnain Amir ......

JYazid;640412 said:
Yazmeen ........ you missed his official title .... Yang Bhg. Dato" Dzulkarnain Amir ......

:listen:dzul will just be fine Zid. Its a car club which I am proud to be associated with:top:.
PHP:

YaZmEeN;639541 said:
To all OMs and the forumers, we would like to announce our new committee line up for the year 2011/2012. The election has been done during the recent BMWCM EGM at KGNS dated on 21st May 2011. So here we are :

President : Mr. John Sundaresan a.k.a johnJ
Vice President : Mr Dzulkarnain Amir a.k.a dzuljazz2001
Secretary : Mr Mohd Yazmeen Md Yusof a.k.a YaZmEeN
Treasurer : Mr Azli Fahmi a.k.a komeng91

Committee Members :
1. Mr Ying Chan Lok a.k.a jarance
2. Mr Lim Jae Han a.k.a maccasel
3. Mr Affan Mohd Nawi a.k.a affan66
4. Mr Muhammad Junaidi Judin a.k.a haywire
5. Mr Lai Kar Fatt a.k.a herbert

Hope that our Club will achieve another level of success with the help from all. Thank you for the trust given.

Sincerely

YaZmEeN
Club's Secretary

Mr Secretary,
For the member's benefit, do you think it's a good idea to post the committee mobile phone number here?

Jerman;640536 said:
Mr Secretary,
For the member's benefit, do you think it's a good idea to post the committee mobile phone number here?

Most mobile phone number only for gf lah.........

Congratulations and all the best to the new office bearers......cheers!!

Congratulations guys! Here's looking to a good year ahead!....Cheers

hi eddiefiola, gendong and redlotus,

what say u joining as members? jom mari ramai ramai join la...

looking forward to receiving yur applications.. : )

Jerman;640536 said:
Mr Secretary,

From previous experience in the forum/club, its definitely NOT a good idea to do that in an open forum. If you've been reading the Exclusive Lounge....

eddiefiola;640546 said:
dzuljazz, kau ni zul anak wak mir ke?

:listen: Yes sir I am. Sorry for the delay response as I was away the whole of last week (out of the country :biggrin:) .... btw, who is this pls.... ko ni adik usop ka???... :).

JYazid;640412 said:

Alamak...sorry my bad..

dzuljazz2001;640513 said:
:listen:dzul will just be fine Zid. Its a car club which I am proud to be associated with:top:.
PHP:

Sorry Dato', guess i haven't know u quite well.... :)

Jerman;640536 said:
Mr Secretary,

Sorry bro, it's not appropriate to post the contact number. For anyone who wish to contact us u may pm from here. I'm sure most of us using the internet services from the phone which will get the notification immediately.

haywire;640866 said:
From previous experience in the forum/club, its definitely NOT a good idea to do that in an open forum. If you've been reading the Exclusive Lounge....

Thx bro for clarifying..

YaZmEeN;640991 said:
Alamak...sorry my bad..

Sorry Dato', guess i haven't know u quite well.... :)

no worries Meen .... we are all OMs in this club and shud be no different with whatever title we carry ... I am more comfortable with dzul than any other calling :biggrin:

El Presidente......when we gonna thani la....waiting eagerly. You also have my number...hahahahah....cabutzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

jansen lim;641147 said:
hi i am Jansen new member BMW E60

greetings Jensen ... actually you should be doing a self intro at the Newbies section first b4 making any "announcement" ... :biggrin: ... kindly move along to that section and all of us will be more than happy to greet you there...:top:

Congrats to all the new committee..

Let us all work together to bring the club higher..
Let bygones be bygones..

Cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom