RIP Mr. YC Choong

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

udm68

Official Member
With a heavy heart, I would like to announce that one of our former OM has passed away yesterday (Monday morning)RIP Mr. YC Choong.

OMG! What happen? Can share a bit more?!

1949~2010

He's our 2010 member and even collected our beautiful 2010 renewal shirt, size "L".. :(

~ Membership no BCM00236
~ Turn OM since Jan 2009
~ Join foum since 30/12/2006

Sad day indeed! Life's shorter than we think..

AB, I don't have the full details. No chance yet to find out more from his family.

Oh my...

My Deepest Condolences.

UDM, any update where he lives, we can visit and pay our last respects

My deepest condolences to his family, we will definitely miss this old friendly chap. RIP YC.

Unker Lamoo: Do you have further info on his location and the details behind his demise?

Felix - I know where his house is but sorry don't know the actual address. Lamoo would probably know the actual address and describe the actual location.

Alvin - He would be missed by some of us. His last drive with us was the May 2010 Gua Musang/Cameron drive.

Deepest condolence to his family.RIP

Choong's home address:

303,Jln Desa Utama,taman Desa,58100 ,K L

Can't remember his face, but his name..Yap, can you tell us which is Mr.YC Choong in the picture.

DSC_0443-1.jpg

pussy;569423 said:
Can't remember his face, but his name..Yap, can you tell us which is Mr.YC Choong in the picture.

DSC_0443-1.jpg

Felix......those pics was from the Cameron Drive this year.......yes, I can recall seeing those two but not too sure which one.......Yap should know better.

Condolence to the family and RIP.

Maybe a good idea if BMWCM would send some Flowers to his residence.........Prez and Comm........

OMG! This is really sad news...RIP ...Mr.Choong.

Hon, when & where is the wake?

pussy;569423 said:

DSC_0443-1.jpg

Was YC Choong the one standing wanting to sit down? He was sitting on the same table with me during the Kulim BMW Assembly Plant trip.

Deepest condolences to his family, yes...we should send some flowers to his residence, either via personal or via club.

May his soul rest in peace.

Last met the late Mr. Choong during the Kulim drive. Even though I do not know him well enough, but he struck me as someone that was soft spoken and well mannered.

Some pictures of him during the drive.

Mr. Choong on the left.
4317569713_2756d6404c.jpg

4318120994_43116e6247_o.jpg

Rest in Peace, Mr YC Chong.
I met this guy during few TT last year and have a chit-chat with him at Bkt Merah during Kulim drive. He is Lamoo good friend.

Top Bottom