Reverse Camera (Original BWM)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Mac1000

Hi all,
Does anyone of you install the BWM Original Reverse Camera? What does it look? Worth the money?

Mac.

We can install both the original and oem reverse cam for F10.

You can drop us a pm for more details

Mac1000 said:
Hi all,
Does anyone of you install the BWM Original Reverse Camera? What does it look? Worth the money?

Mac.
I had mine done by AB. You may see attached pictures. It definitely helps when you are backing up the car, but obviously you cant solely rely on the camera.

Attachments

• IMG_0788.JPG
    IMG_0788.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0789.JPG
    IMG_0789.JPG
    133.6 KB · Views: 112
BMW original is expensive close to 5K only for back cam. Its cheaper outside but the fact is, i think BSRI void if you install cam from outside.

Without any choice, to keep BSRI, I installed BMW Ori. Acce. Just received my car back today. It's a good aid for my drive as I do reserve parking a lot.

Good investment Mac, I had some close shaves with the car, the sensors aren't the best in its original form. A cam will help.

Would have been a lot cooler if they installed the camera at the back of the emblem right? = ) just like the F06/F12/F13. Hopefully BMW will consider that for their future 5-er.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 72
Mac1000 said:
Without any choice, to keep BSRI, I installed BMW Ori. Acce. Just received my car back today. It's a good aid for my drive as I do reserve parking a lot.
Mac can tell me how much it cost?

BMW ma ! hahaha. Anyway, jack, I hope your loan has approved. If your car is no more under BSRi, then you can opt for the cheaper ones that does not come from BMW. They are way cheaper. Warranty will not be an issue if BSRi is expired. All the best bro!

YF, yea ... all being tied down by BSRI & Warranty. But the reserve camera is a need for me.

Yours Faithfully (YF) said:
BMW ma ! hahaha. Anyway, jack, I hope your loan has approved. If your car is no more under BSRi, then you can opt for the cheaper ones that does not come from BMW. They are way cheaper. Warranty will not be an issue if BSRi is expired. All the best bro!
Bri,do u know roughly how much? If I m do it outside

Beemercoder is our club vendor. Checkout our vendor section or PM him.

BimmerCoder said:

hi bro, can pm me how much does it costs for original & OEM ones ??

thanks in advance

BimmerCoder said:

How to contact you?

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tapatalk

Top Bottom