Request For 2008 Concours Competition Certificate?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

gcarch

Club Guest
Just wanna share my thoughts and suggestions for the next Concours Event:Was thinking that it would be nice to be awarded with a certificate of participation for the concluded Concours Event held recently? Just a suggestion that perhaps next year's Concours Event should include:1) A 'Grammy Award' like trophy- keepsake (can be a simple and cheap crystal plague):top::top::top: Certainly adds value to the car!2) Certificate of participation for all winners and non-winners (honour lists) At least everyone leaves with a nice memento.3) Judging criterias in written form;- clearly stating areas in which participants may wish to concentrate on in order to win more points. And of course, standard entry forms stating conditions of entry as well as other important rules pertaining to the event.

Hi Gcarch,

congrats on your win.

As for the Grammy award trophy, there is one, Meguiar's did do one, minus some technical hitch, so they will present it you once you turn up to do your prize detailing.

As for the Honour's list, it quite tedious process.. since so many outsiders beside other clubs participation.

Judging criteria is prepared by the event organizer of which we dun have a copy prior to the event. it's like taking a exam, but those oldies and newbies will learn about concours event's what the Judges look at, so just prepare your car as what it should be.
Rules and requirements were clearly stated in the Event thread. As usual, everyone does not read it carefully.

hopefully it clears some of your questions.

regards.

I suppose all can be done if next concourse there is an entrance fee or a sponsor...not just for trophy or prize but also moolah to organise it more professionally. Like i mentioned in an earlier thread I assume the recently concluded concourse was just put in as a 'Programme' to be part of the Bimmerfest and was done more as a 'Fun Event' but judging from the seriousness of the participants, the next concourse should be given a more serious and proffessional approach...as per suggestions by gcarch.

My 2000Yen...

Top Bottom