Remus Exhaust Kits

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Thxs bro..
I've posted an enquiry there so lets see what info comes back..
Anyone here ever bought stuff from overseas vendors like this???

I just got a call from Motorsportdiv today..
The Remus shipment has arrived!!! :rock:
I've decided to go with it so i'm booked in on tuesday for installation..
DY, if you still wanna have a looksee let me know la :top:

bmrocket;251729 said:

Timing is no good to me next week. U go ahead and we will look at it in our next meet up. Remember to post some picts yeah :)

bmrocket;251729 said:

Hi BMROCKET I will join you on Tuesday. Will be down there late morning. Pls inform them. Hope the group price is still applicable.

I would like to thank all sifu's for their input in this thread..as mentioned i decided to go with the remus option after all and this is what it looks like...

E90j008a.jpg

E90j011a.jpg

E90j014a.jpg

Rocketman,

Looks great. It must be a real pleasure turning the stereo down and listening to the orchestra played by the mufflers :)

How difficult was it to install + cut out the rear bumper/diffuser?

Thxs bro..
I think it does sound alright but not sure if i've actually got it fully open or not..
Will try n tinker with it more after Raya la..

Bro sebbie's went on first (dual pipes) so the main exploratory was done on his car (thxs sebbie :top: ) so it wasnt to bad as the muffler is quite a bit smaller then the ori unit. The brackets needed a bit of rework but it all got settled in the end..

The cutting was done without removing the diffuser n it wasnt a prob at all..

Overall satisfied so far :burnout:

longan;256929 said:
hows thw perfomance?
I'm told it should be good for no more than an extra 4-5hp bro longan so its not greatly noticable..mainly its for the sound effect :burnout:

its okay.. u can review its sound performance..
hows the idle..
hows when WOT
hehhe
bassy?
growly?
rempit?
just joking!

It comes with a butterfly valve to adjust the sound level but i havent tried adjusting it since i fitted them..
Sorry bro but not sure what WOT means?
At idle its a low rumble but when you accelerate it opens up into a nice deep growl..
That combined with the engine expanding its lungs to 6-7k rpms is music to my ears :rock:

Hi,

Sorry to revive such an old thread, just to inquire from you guys who got the Fox Exhaust (Remus la since logo like Fox), how much is it for the single dual pipe exit?

bro sebbie, how is your exhausts? care to review a bit?

I think he's too busy enjoying his ride to login to the forums :p

Or maybe he switched camp?? haaha...

AlexNg;272747 said:
Hi,

Sorry to revive such an old thread, just to inquire from you guys who got the Fox Exhaust (Remus la since logo like Fox), how much is it for the single dual pipe exit?

bro sebbie, how is your exhausts? care to review a bit?

What bout the quad pipes? Wonder if anybody has tried Hamann exhausts before and have any comments?

Bro Alex

The Remus twin exhaust that I installed: so far no complaints. Its got a deep low growl at start up. Limited droning in the cabin. Car feels more powerful. The muffler is also smaller and lighter than the OEM. You need to be careful in stalling. Get a good shop as some welding is required for the brackets as the Remus version is for the European market. Make sure the box shows its from Austria and not made in Thailand. paid about RM3400. You can get it in Singapore for about RM3000 equivalent. Cheers

Top Bottom