Remus Exhaust Kits

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
limste;242077 said:
Bro,
Have you visited the shop? Any good news? Me and Ekse are also seriously considering changing to the Remus exhaust system..... Maybe can bargain for a group buy......:top: :top: :top:

Guys....
Got down to puchong today n checked out the shop (Thxs bro Zoggee :top:)
He get's his stock thru a local supplier who get's it frm a S'pore agent etc etc..He quoted me "RM6k+" but he suggested I go down to S'pore and buy it there..

The shop in sunway seem's to be dealing direct with Austria but has no stock currently so an order would have to be placed. His price does seem to be better but he's struggling to hold his old price for this new order..waiting for updated pricing..

What i need to know from you guys is if you would prefer the dual pipes (left) or quad pipes (left+right)? As for me, i'm aiming for the quad pipe setup...

David Yong;242115 said:
Can't wait for you guys to install it and then I be a busybody to look at it before I decide to do it on mine. So bmrocket bro, do update me too k :)

limste;242125 said:
DY bro,
No need to wait ma.... the bigger the group, the better price we get ma.....
"ONE FOR ALL, ALL FOR ONE.....":rock: :top: :rock:

I agree with limste...
Why wait la bro DY!!!:five:

bmrocket;242221 said:
Guys....
He get's his stock thru a local supplier who get's it frm a S'pore agent etc etc..He quoted me "RM6k+" but he suggested I go down to S'pore and buy it there..

The shop in sunway seem's to be dealing direct with Austria but has no stock currently so an order would have to be placed. His price does seem to be better but he's struggling to hold his old price for this new order..waiting for updated pricing..

What i need to know from you guys is if you would prefer the dual pipes (left) or quad pipes (left+right)? As for me, i'm aiming for the quad pipe setup...

why didnt pay homage to me..???? :smokin:

Zoggee;242255 said:
why didnt pay homage to me..???? :smokin:

Sori sifu,
I wasnt sure if i shld have or not so when in doubt i usually shut up!
I got his card so i can contact him again but does he know you as "Zoggee"?

bmrocket;242322 said:
Sori sifu,
I wasnt sure if i shld have or not so when in doubt i usually shut up!
I got his card so i can contact him again but does he know you as "Zoggee"?

The boss knows me...just say the yellow e30, he'll know.:burnout::smokin:

bmrocket;242221 said:
Guys....

Wau..... If that's the case, I guess the price from Motorsport Division is quite reasonable.....:top: :top: :top:

Ok bro, both Ekse and myself are going for the dual pipe..... :rock: :rock: :rock:

Thanks for the effort bro.....:top: :top: :top:

limste;242375 said:
Wau..... If that's the case, I guess the price from Motorsport Division is quite reasonable.....:top: :top: :top:
Ok bro, both Ekse and myself are going for the dual pipe..... :rock: :rock: :rock:
Thanks for the effort bro.....:top: :top: :top:

Wait till MD come back to me if they can hold the current price bro..
And i'll recheck with puchong with homage to sifu zoggee :top:
Will get back to you soon...

limste;242125 said:
DY bro,

No need to wait ma.... the bigger the group, the better price we get ma.....

"ONE FOR ALL, ALL FOR ONE.....":rock: :top: :rock:

bro limste.... dun larrr racun me.... :)

bmrocket;242397 said:
Wait till MD come back to me if they can hold the current price bro..
And i'll recheck with puchong with homage to sifu zoggee :top:
Will get back to you soon...

bro bmrocket, let me know when u are going to do the installation as I want to come along to be busybody ok :)

David Yong;242524 said:
bro bmrocket, let me know when u are going to do the installation as I want to come along to be busybody ok :)

For sure bro DY..will let you know..
I do agree with limste tho..
the more the merrier :dancing2:

i saw remus exhaust at JFA in sunway. not sure if he has the whole kit or not but i saw a few remus rear muffler there.

Sorry for the long silence guys but trying to get quotes from Puchong and JFA has been like trying to get blood out of stone!!!
I'll post what i have from MtrSprtDiv for now and if the rest come back to me i'll let ya'll know...

E90 4cycl -
Dual Pipes RM3,400
Quad Pipes RM4,700

E90 6cycl -
Dual Pipes RM3,450
Quad Pipes RM4,750

Above is inclusive of installation and i understand they have a shippment arriving end Sept but not sure exactly what they have in it :top:

bmrocket;245038 said:
Sorry for the long silence guys but trying to get quotes from Puchong and JFA has been like trying to get blood out of stone!!!
I'll post what i have from MtrSprtDiv for now and if the rest come back to me i'll let ya'll know...

E90 4cycl -
Dual Pipes RM3,400
Quad Pipes RM4,700

E90 6cycl -
Dual Pipes RM3,450
Quad Pipes RM4,750

Above is inclusive of installation and i understand they have a shippment arriving end Sept but not sure exactly what they have in it :top:

BMrocket

Have you considered getting the exhaust made locally? Eg from JFA? The price would be ALOT cheaper and it will all be T304 stainless steel. You can buy the hamann tips from Shedden

Never really thought about that bro,
Donno much about custom jobs at all :106:
What's your advice???

My two cents

Exhausts don't do much to performance on a NA car especially if it is for a smaller engine. Different story if you have a 3l and above car or a turbo car

Hence in such situations, exhausts mods will be for sound and aesthetics. Look is determine by the number of tips and the tips itself while the sound will be driven by the design of the muffler which in most instances will a standard baffle design

In my opinion, RM4700 for look and sound is abit much. Therefore my suggestion to have it custom made locally (piping and muffler) and buy some nice tips. Quads from Shedden (Hamann) will set you back RM700. Muffler and piping will be less than RM2k from JFA (how much less depends on your requirements) and you can decide how you want it to sound.

Two things about buying exhausts overseas: you don't really know what it sounds like and if it has the dreaded drone, esp for automatics.

If you are interested in a customised exhaust, let me know. I can talk you through it with Jaffa

That does sound very interesting bro..savings could be used elsewhere to :rock:

I was also offered a breyton exhaust kit, from center box backward, for an extra RM1.8k over the remus but was told that breyton assure a 5-6HP gain with their system..possible?

bmrocket;245123 said:
That does sound very interesting bro..savings could be used elsewhere to :rock:

I was also offered a breyton exhaust kit, from center box backward, for an extra RM1.8k over the remus but was told that breyton assure a 5-6HP gain with their system..possible?

5-6 hp for RM4-5k? Possible..... but not worth it?

You're probably right there again bro..
I assume there are different quality custom jobs..
Is it all in the materials used or is it also design?

Top Bottom