Remus Exhaust Kits

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bmrocket;240646 said:
Sifu's,

Would appreciate it if anyone could tell me who sells the Remus kits in klang valley?

Cheers

[FONT='Arial'']Everlast Muffler Marketing (Mr Choong HP 019-6628907)[/FONT]
[FONT='Arial'']12 G/M, Jalan PJS 10/2, Subang Indah,[/FONT]
[FONT='Arial'']46000 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.[/FONT]

[FONT='Arial'']They do bring in Remus kits from Singapore.[/FONT]

guys,
if want cheaper, try buy RIMUS, check out motortader advert. kekeke..

but honestly, not worth to pay rm5k if the gain is only ~5hp. i think ac set up also not bad, and the sound also good.. but of course, different people have diffrent taste..

naharnms;245171 said:
guys,
if want cheaper, try buy RIMUS, check out motortader advert. kekeke..

but honestly, not worth to pay rm5k if the gain is only ~5hp. i think ac set up also not bad, and the sound also good.. but of course, different people have diffrent taste..

where can find this RIMUS? Ok one or not? And how much?
Can post the contact details here or not?

I am looking for a back box la... second hand also can.
It for E36 325

mates, just read this today. if you need my assistance, i may be able to assist. pass me the parts number of REMUS Auschpuff and can check it out for you guys. get the quotation and all. just an information, i frequently get mufflers out from Singapore and there is tax, 30% of the selling price on the receipt. we used to kawtim with the shop on the receipt, but nowadays the custom officers on our side are pretty smart la. so hehe, we had to do it another way.

bear also in mind that there are 2 versions in Singapore, 1 is their street legal which comes with papers, and the other is hehe for us Malaysian. anyone for universal Supersprint? got many hehe.

subsonique... You seem pretty familiar with stuff over here huh... I am a Johorian... I have friend who used to carry Remus for awhile as he was working for the agent in SG during his younger days... But due to ninche market, he got to let go and do on request occation... So if any of you guys want quotation or whatever, I can try to it for you guys... Plus if 1 or 2 set, I have means to get it in for you... But keep quiet hor... HeeHee...

But like Meinauto mentioned... Its really not worth it for a NA car... I tested the different for my EVO and a NA car, really feels the different... But I aint too sure about the 3L car though... Cos at the moment, I don't own one... HeeHee... Road tax issue la... HaHaHa...

i am waiting for the quad from MD too. As told, stock coming in End of September. If really any of you interested in group buy, please inform me. =lol=

Just wondering, if you get the quad-tip exhausts; how do you modify the rear bumper? Get a new one? Or perform a cutout?

Saw a Yellow E36 sedan with quad exhaust in Malacca. Sayang --did not get his contact . Would like to know where he gets it, how much and where to get the rear bumper too. Quad exhaust very nice ,but not sure if it affects the performance !

GHS;248696 said:
Just wondering, if you get the quad-tip exhausts; how do you modify the rear bumper? Get a new one? Or perform a cutout?

Bro,
I know you can install a new diffuser for quad outlets (I've seen the ori Hamann version) but it then depends what exhaust you getting bcuz the spacing may not match (i.e. Breyton quad cant fit hamann diffuser)..If not cut lah :top:
I was wondering though if the diffuser from the e90 335i can fit a 325i :106:

Hmm... talking bout diffuser, wonder if anyone knows how much a CF diffuser for the E90 M-Tech kit costs (sorry ah hijack thread :p)?

Remus in Singapore

Checked with the official Remus distributor in Singapore Fong Kim. For the E90 325 6 cylinder, they are charging S$1300 including installation. That works out to about RM3K. If you factor in the toll charges, gas etc, you're talking about RM3.3K which means the price that BMROCKET quoted from motorsport div of RM3.45K is not too much different. So bottom line is that the cost savings from Singapore is not that much after all.

Thats really comforting news sebbie..
Thxs for the effort in finding out..
So are you participating in this next shipment?:wink:

Hi bmrocket, not sure what you mean. Are you talking about a group purchase from motorsport div. If so, I'm in. Are stocks confirmed for end Sept. Is it twin or quad.What would be the group price. Cheers.

You got it rite sebbie :top:
Shedden said the shipment is arriving end of this month n should clear in the 1st week of october..Trouble is i'm not sure what he has left!
As far as i know the prices he quoted earlier are group prices..think you can press him for more?
Got my name penciled in on a set of quads :wink:

bmrocket, since you are going for the quads, you will need to change ur rear diffuser rite? How much $$$? Go for the CF ones :top:

GHS;249652 said:
bmrocket, since you are going for the quads, you will need to change ur rear diffuser rite? How much $$$? Go for the CF ones :top:
Not sure lah GHS..at the moment looks like have to cut xtra outlet..got CF ones ah? have you seen them?

stevtan;248509 said:
i am waiting for the quad from MD too. As told, stock coming in End of September.
What are you gonna be doing with your diffuser bro?

bmrocket;249706 said:
Not sure lah GHS..at the moment looks like have to cut xtra outlet..got CF ones ah? have you seen them?

What are you gonna be doing with your diffuser bro?

Well, now that they say the next shipment will only have double and no quad coming *SIGH* Need to wait for another shipment.

Anyway I am planning to cut the bumper, I haven't seen any CF diffuser for e90 especially i am with AC lip.

Top Bottom