Remus Exhaust Kits

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

bmrocket

Club Guest
Sifu's,Would appreciate it if anyone could tell me who sells the Remus kits in klang valley?Cheers

check with motorsportdivision in Sunway. I believe they carry remus.

i heard the nearest is in singapore. go there get la, tax free.if u wanna buy its at least a few G's here, imagine your savings there.dont bother buying from here!

David Yong;240812 said:
Oppss.... it seems like not many people know :(

Got that right bro DY...not that popular?

aramis;240828 said:
check with motorsportdivision in Sunway. I believe they carry remus.

Thxs bro aramis..spoken to them before posting but i was hoping to get some comparison :(

jagmalhi;240830 said:
i heard the nearest is in singapore. go there get la, tax free.if u wanna buy its at least a few G's here, imagine your savings there.dont bother buying from here!

You think the difference is substantial bro jagmalhi..Any guestimate by how many %?

woo..good luck with the guy in puchong..erm,for price difference,ask abang zoggee he may no..i'm sure it should be a big difference considering there's no tax?

jagmalhi;240988 said:
woo..good luck with the guy in puchong..erm,for price difference,ask abang zoggee he may no..i'm sure it should be a big difference considering there's no tax?

You refering to the same guy bro zoggee is talking abt jagmalhi?
Whats the scoop.....share la :listen:

lol, see no evil,hear no evil :D mana ada scoop,haha,i just head he knows a bit about remus kits la

jagmalhi;241094 said:
lol, see no evil,hear no evil :D mana ada scoop,haha,i just head he knows a bit about remus kits la

Well at least that sounds like good news....
Can anyone please post or pm me this chaps contact details...
Much appreciated :adore:

bmrocket;241720 said:
-----bump-----

Ok...go to Puchong.Ask where is The Royal London Circus is. Then drive to the area and look for a shop named Custom Make. ask for Remy. I think he'll be able to help you.:cool:

bmrocket;241943 said:
:wink: :65:

Cheers

Bro,

Have you visited the shop? Any good news? Me and Ekse are also seriously considering changing to the Remus exhaust system..... Maybe can bargain for a group buy......:top: :top: :top:

Can't wait for you guys to install it and then I be a busybody to look at it before I decide to do it on mine. So bmrocket bro, do update me too k :)

David Yong;242115 said:
Can't wait for you guys to install it and then I be a busybody to look at it before I decide to do it on mine. So bmrocket bro, do update me too k :)

DY bro,

No need to wait ma.... the bigger the group, the better price we get ma.....

"ONE FOR ALL, ALL FOR ONE.....":rock: :top: :rock:

Top Bottom