remote Key

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BMCI

Club Guest
Hi All,Need some help, does anyone know how to reset the car remote key, mine 320 e45, key is the battery type, not the rechargeable type.It was not very sensitive when I try to unlock or lock the car so I sent to the work shop, the tech tried to help me to reset the frequency, after tried reset now my spare key does not work. What he did was 1) Trun key to the on possition, 2) Press and hold the open button, turn if off and pull out the key wait for 5 sec. but now my spare key does not work, just worry that I need a spare key. Any one know how to make it work.Regards BMCI

BMCI;299230 said:
Hi All,
Need some help, does anyone know how to reset the car remote key, mine 320 e45, key is the battery type, not the rechargeable type.
It was not very sensitive when I try to unlock or lock the car so I sent to the work shop, the tech tried to help me to reset the frequency, after tried reset now my spare key does not work. What he did was 1) Trun key to the on possition,
2) Press and hold the open button, turn if off and pull out the key wait for 5 sec.

but now my spare key does not work, just worry that I need a spare key.

Any one know how to make it work.

Regards
BMCI
u need to reprogramme it bro...
the key is not sensitive because the battery type of keys need to point it at the rear view mirror,because the sensor is there.:rock:
hope this helps...

here is my experiance when i reset my e46,i bought recon from uk last month and just received spare key,what i do is 1)open the door,sit inside and close the door,insert new key to ignition than turn key to on(but not start position)and off immediately and take out the key,2)than press unlock button and hold,after that press lock button(center) 3x and than release after that your door lock and unlock automaticly and finish,if you have more than one key,take second one jum to step 2),dont insert key to ignition unti all your key reset.

Top Bottom