remote control key

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Yelnats81

Club Guest
my remote control key cannot operate, i thought its just out of battery, then i try charge mt spare control key. and it doesnt work too.so can anyone tell me what happen if its not the key problem?

Yelnats81;700903 said:
my remote control key cannot operate, i thought its just out of battery, then i try charge mt spare control key. and it doesnt work too.

so can anyone tell me what happen if its not the key problem?

Is the remote control not functioning or not able to start the car ? Is it diamond shape key ?

As someone told me e60 cannot set the remote likes e39 and e46. It must connect to CAS to make the remote function again. Ur car has i-drive. Have u change any setting in i-drive ?

I just read another that u post. U key is smart keyless key and for sure need to connect to CAS then only can make the remote function again. I think only BMW service center has this machine to connect to CAS from OBD II socket to make the remote. The machine i have now needs to solder wires to CAS for connect to CAS. If make spare key for ur smart keyless key just only use a machine to copy the remote then use another machine to make the key.

But the problem is ur key has problem now, even u ask locksmith to clone the key might be useless as well.

hi guys thank for the replies. Changed battery, still not working, but after like 6 hours, its functioning as perfect again. Thanks God.

Top Bottom