Red 335 driving like a douchebag...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
if not mistaken Ryou is one of the tekken grandmaster.jangan marah2 nanti tinggi darah.itu hari dia punya.lain hari Ryou punya.

Ryou;793228 said:
Red 335 with numberplate 3351, if you are on this forum, you drive like a asshole. Its raining, its wet, you are tailgating and switching lanes all over the place to try to get just abit further ahead on a congested Jalan Damansara. If I hadnt braked to let you in, you would have sideswiped me

If i ever see your car parked, u can say bye bye to your paintwork

Red 335 with black wheels and black stripe? Numberplate W** 3351, young chinese driver. Seen in Bukit Bintang area.

ASS.... drivers are born every minute. You can see them every morning when u send ur kids to school :)

Ryou, i just read this tread for the first time while at the traffic lights in my car. Got my blood boiling and i was prepared to get in touch with you soon...BUT....after reading it carefully now,

Here is the description of my car :

RED 335 ( Very Shinny wan )
Number Plate 335
Black Rims
NO ah beng stripes or sticker
Usually drive very slow and careful cause RIMS and TYRE expensive
31 December = i was driving back to KL from Penang. Reached homne at 11.45 PM.

so, PLEASE DO NOT SCRATCH THE WRONG RED 335 YA.....lol!!!!!!

call me first : digi 4220012 if you spot my car or the other car and not sure.

TO the other red 335 with stripes, ive seen your car a few ties on the road either in TTDI or The Curve and one time in a drive from separate group,

PLEASE identify yourself and apologize if necessary to clear things out. We do not want anger any members / friends here. ( exception for those going through menopause ) hehehe
PLEASE drive safely in your 335. BIG POWER comes with BIG Responsibility.
PLEASE dont rempit during day time with such crowded roads.

We ( a few of us 335 and other mat rempit ) has since seek help for REMPIT addiction and has since turn to Go-KARTING to fuel our Butt Gatalness.

Cheers and World Peace..

Yes yes come for the weekend drives and go-kart session. sure cure. but be warned for poison session. as we have occassionally been graced by the presences of people like gheemaster ramsing :p

rx8;793288 said:
Lucky my car grey with 335 plate. Daniel red 335 with 335 plate, but he is in penang. Bro, i suggest u edit yr own thread. In case he is a forumer, n something happens 2 his car, u may get a call frm d police.

RX8, your car is grey, but when you rempit so fast, the air warmed up around your car due to friction making your car RED.

slyder;797455 said:
Yes yes come for the weekend drives and go-kart session. sure cure. but be warned for poison session. as we have occassionally been graced by the presences of people like gheemaster ramsing :p

Come and join the Ham Sap drives and activities. " Satisfying your Need For Speed and Your Passion for S.e.x." Our chairmans are Slyder and M for drives, and s.e.x consultants are Ramsing and Tianci

Daniel E30;797459 said:
Come and join the Ham Sap drives and activities. " Satisfying your Need For Speed and Your Passion for S.e.x." Our chairmans are Slyder and M for drives, and s.e.x consultants are Ramsing and Tianci

How to apply to be in the Ham Sap group...i m a newbie here...any application form....heard slyder-M-tIANci-ramsing all good drivers and thrill seekers...hope can see u guys one day...tq...PINK power!!! + i m not the douche bag everyone is looking for...

Reminds me of another case, testimonial from the other side was the driver super slow in response when traffic turn green, leaving a huge gap in between even an elephant can pass through, allowing others to swipe in, if he didn't do it, others will.. haha! Anyway chill, if another BMW in need to climb ahead, anytime, be my guest! :handkiss:

I sometime can be quite an ass too try to avoid using brake ma.. but my definition of gap might be different from another.. must make sure they have enough space to decelerate la.

irfan80;797462 said:
How to apply to be in the Ham Sap group...i m a newbie here...any application form....heard slyder-M-tIANci-ramsing all good drivers and thrill seekers...hope can see u guys one day...tq...PINK power!!! + i m not the douche bag everyone is looking for...

To join, u must first submit ur grant. We have a partnership with BWWCM, and we send our grant checking officers to be trained by the grandfather sifu grant check master. If you have Mercedes or proton grant, u get better vip benefits. Recently added to VIP list is VW 7 speed no balance model and lotus no class model. Welcome welcome

ramsing;798406 said:
To join, u must first submit ur grant. We have a partnership with BWWCM, and we send our grant checking officers to be trained by the grandfather sifu grant check master. If you have Mercedes or proton grant, u get better vip benefits. Recently added to VIP list is VW 7 speed no balance model and lotus no class model. Welcome welcome

My hamsap bro,

How to apply arr as now I got proton grant? I wan to apply for VIP benefit also? what can I expect as VIP member?

Top Bottom