Red 335 driving like a douchebag...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Ryou

Club Guest
Red 335 with numberplate 3351, if you are on this forum, you drive like a asshole. Its raining, its wet, you are tailgating and switching lanes all over the place to try to get just abit further ahead on a congested Jalan Damansara. If I hadnt braked to let you in, you would have sideswiped meIf i ever see your car parked, u can say bye bye to your paintwork

temper temper ... :4: ... sabor bro ... :top: ... will keep a lookout for this driver though ...:top: ...

Ryou ... cannot be so angry la ... next time what you do to such people, IF you are in the correct lane, just drive slower and slower la ... threaten no good for you lor. Nanti his car get scratched by kids you kena suspected pulak. Cannot use the word ASSHOLE one ... nanti Moderator send you PM warning you and delete lor! True or not Prez?

Ryou;793228 said:
Red 335 with numberplate 3351, if you are on this forum, you drive like a asshole. Its raining, its wet, you are tailgating and switching lanes all over the place to try to get just abit further ahead on a congested Jalan Damansara. If I hadnt braked to let you in, you would have sideswiped me

If i ever see your car parked, u can say bye bye to your paintwork
I feel u bro...btw,stay cool.every dog has it's day...

Ryou;793228 said:
Red 335 with numberplate 3351, if you are on this forum, you drive like a asshole. Its raining, its wet, you are tailgating and switching lanes all over the place to try to get just abit further ahead on a congested Jalan Damansara. If I hadnt braked to let you in, you would have sideswiped me

If i ever see your car parked, u can say bye bye to your paintwork
Lucky my car grey with 335 plate. Daniel red 335 with 335 plate, but he is in penang. Bro, i suggest u edit yr own thread. In case he is a forumer, n something happens 2 his car, u may get a call frm d police.

Chill sometimes it could be real emergency. perhaps his kid is about to be born so he rushing to hospital. or he needs to shit very badly so rushing lor.
Shit happens our could happen to anyone. it could happen to you as well and when that happen do you want someone to curse you and treaten you?
Always look on the brightside of things.
its like the half full and half empty cup story.

cheers and peace out :)

No matter what emergency it is, no road users have the right to endanger others just for their own selfishness, simply.

A lot of crazy drivers out there :(
If caught in accident then will stop and laugh to the guy wahahaha

kakakakaka long time dun login kelakar siot. Lucky my car not red, plate not 335 and not a BMW! if not my ass koyak man kakakakkakakaka

on emergency/desperate times, one would kill to survive, leaving behind morality and ethics. sad, but true.

but if it was done for thrill, then its abit :motz:

Top Bottom