recommended tyres for 325ci SMG

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ryan8687

Club Guest
hi therei'm a new member of this forum and like to seek a few advise regarding tyres selection.currently my 325ci fitted with michelin pilot sport 18" rear-255-35-18 and front 225-40-18 as standard spec.i'd like to change all my tyres to michelin ps2 but surprisingly it's hard to find and out of stockcan u recommend me few shops that have the said tyres ? oris there any similar tyres with the similar specifications...& performance...how about potenza.......?tqryan

ryan8687;254484 said:
hi there
i'm a new member of this forum and like to seek a few advise regarding tyres selection.
currently my 325ci fitted with michelin pilot sport 18" rear-255-35-18 and front 225-40-18 as standard spec.

i'd like to change all my tyres to michelin ps2 but surprisingly it's hard to find and out of stock

can u recommend me few shops that have the said tyres ? or
is there any similar tyres with the similar specifications...& performance...
how about potenza.......?

tq

ryan
hi ryan or giggs :burnout:welcome to the club, u might wanna intro yourself in the newbies section so that the members can know more about u, usually 1st post better intro first coz alot of our member here either own an M16 or AK-47, muhahahahaha

Top Bottom