Recommendations for new tyres

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

krishnamaniam

Club Guest
Hi brosWould like to replace my tyres again on my 735.Really appreciate viewpoints from anyone. Thanks :beer:

There are multiple threads on tire recommendations including pricing if you would just use the forum search function.

krishnamaniam;407116 said:
Hi bros. Would like to replace my tyres again on my 735. Really appreciate viewpoints from anyone. Thanks :beer:

Michelin Pilot Sport 2. I am biased :wink:

Michelin is indeed a good brand, any info on the prices ? the tyres should be 245/55/102w . not much supplier has this rating .. care to provide more info ?

loafer;407137 said:
There are multiple threads on tire recommendations including pricing if you would just use the forum search function.

Isnt he asking for advice for latest tyres? Not directions ma. :stupid:

krishnamaniam;407116 said:
Hi bros

Would like to replace my tyres again on my 735.

Really appreciate viewpoints from anyone. Thanks :beer:

I have Michelin Pilot Sport 2. Very good grip and quite comfortable. But for the best combo of comfort and grip, Asymmetric F1 made in germany by Goodyear have been recommended by many premium auto mags!!

ozzy888;407692 said:
Michelin is indeed a good brand, any info on the prices ? the tyres should be 245/55/102w . not much supplier has this rating .. care to provide more info ?

245 = width in mm
55 the ratio of width and diameter
102 = the inch size ofthe tires, meaning your tires are 102 inches in diameter?

depends on your driving style TS,

Cheap and cheerie got plenty like Falken 912

Middle would be Yokies Cdrive

Quiet would be Toyos CT01

Grippy would be GY F1 Assy

Crazy would be Advan AD07

Balanced would be Advan V103

i believe the 102w is the load index at 850kg per tyre and the speed rating w at max 270km/h. thanks ...

mosquitoman;408716 said:
Isnt he asking for advice for latest tyres? Not directions ma. :stupid:

There is already a dedicated thread about tyres in detail in the forum. Use the search function to locate the tyre prices thread & you'd find it very informational.

Top Bottom