Recommend a shop for Sound system upgrade? Review on Liqui Moly.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

koreng

Club Guest
Dear bros,I just had my car serviced few days ago with Fully Synthetic Liqui Moly 5W-40. Bought it for RM180/4L and liquid moly engine flush for RM40/bottle. The cheapest in the market ii think, after a hard negotiation session. I noticed the immediate effect on the first start - upon ignition, the engine cranks to start smoother. The car felt lighter to accelerate, and smoother when cruising. Better FC. Highly recommended. Better than Castrol and Shell Ultra Helix. SOUND SYSTEM UPGRADE?Can you guys recommend to me a reliable workshop for sound system upgrade. M just looking for a decent speakers. M not into loud music. Mostly on BFM and easy music. Any good shop that knows how to usik2 the wiring for the sound system? Plus, i have a pair of original OEM bmw speakers (front) to let go. Taken out from E46 330ci. Has 20,000km on it. PM me.My beloved kirsa earlier this morning. he he

koreng;800841 said:
Dear bros,

I just had my car serviced few days ago with Fully Synthetic Liqui Moly 5W-40. Bought it for RM180/4L and liquid moly engine flush for RM40/bottle. The cheapest in the market ii think, after a hard negotiation session.

I noticed the immediate effect on the first start - upon ignition, the engine cranks to start smoother. The car felt lighter to accelerate, and smoother when cruising. Better FC.

Highly recommended. Better than Castrol and Shell Ultra Helix.

SOUND SYSTEM UPGRADE?

Can you guys recommend to me a reliable workshop for sound system upgrade. M just looking for a decent speakers. M not into loud music. Mostly on BFM and easy music. Any good shop that knows how to usik2 the wiring for the sound system?

Plus, i have a pair of original OEM bmw speakers (front) to let go. Taken out from E46 330ci. Has 20,000km on it. PM me.

My beloved kirsa earlier this morning. he he

Care to share where to get LM at such attractive price? Currently on Helix Ultra & thought of changing.

For sound system upgrade, EA Autoworks Bukit Jalil is highly recommended. Done my E46 & Corolla there. Happy & satisfied customer.

I like CV Auto at Damansara Utama. You will not get slaughtered. Look for Peter.

I did my sound system with KF Audio in Aman Suria/Sunway Mas Area. Also you can check out ACP in SS2, facing those bridal houses.

tIANcI;800928 said:
I like CV Auto at Damansara Utama. You will not get slaughtered. Look for Peter.
agreed. he will listen to your expectation. then listen to your current setup. then recommend. have seen him tell the customer go home. your stock is good enough based on your expectation

Thank you all for the wonderful tips. I shall to CV Auto and get their advise first. Been to ACP SS2, their workmanship not so nice la bro, they screwed my door panels.

I may wish to get the said liqui Moly through this guy 0122374458.

Top Bottom