Really need help

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

canna_varo

Club Guest
hi to all/ bimmer sifus....yesterday i did change my cd player from single cd player with the DVD player(touch screen, bluetooth..ect and comes with reverse sensor camera).....after they finished up all the installation work... wiring what so ever...i drove my car all the from penang to alor setar...as soon as i reach alor setar,i surprised to see my abs, asc, and hand brake indicator pop out...and the worse part is that my engine died....i switch it off and ignite it again...and drive for like 50 meter the engine died again......it happened until i reached home.... i suspect the wiring from the dvd player that caused the problem....it never happened before.....plz advise me as the accesories shop staff are coming to fixed it.....tqI REALLY AFRAID THE WIRING THINGY WILL AFFECT MY BIMMER ELECTRONIC BOARD

Hmmm..interesting..How come? Many of us are using double din player as well and we never come cross the problem.

What type of double din u install? Wrong connection?

i'm not sure what brand is the player.....i suspect wrong connection.......because IT NEVER HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE AFTER 3 YEARS USING THE CAR...really annoyed at this moment coz i did paid quite hell lot of money for the dvd palyer.....and yet they ruin my car..........they are coming shortly......so i need advised what the things i should know.....???

coz they are going to uninstalled everything for the new dvd player and see how it goes........I"M AFRAID teh problem will comes again

do you have some picture of the installation and also how the installer wire up your car.

The BMW sound system is wired to the I-bus and should not affect the car management system (K-Bus or D-bus)

the dvd player comes with reverse sensor camera.....how about the wiring works for the reverse sensor camera????

canna_varo;613450 said:
the dvd player comes with reverse sensor camera.....how about the wiring works for the reverse sensor camera????

sorry what about the wiring? Cant understand your question.

canna_varo;613450 said:

Reverse sensor or reverse camera?

sorry about the confusion.....the dvd player that i buy comes with reverse camera...and they did some wiring for the reverse camera as well!!!!!! thank you....

The best idea: swap the ori HU back and monitor the car behavior.

May be your car battery is dying and nothing related to the double din.

i just encountered the same prob....
ABS, ASC and handbrake lighted up...

but mine slight difference as i did not install a new player.. any idea what happened?
my guess is mine not enough brake fluid..

So what is the culprit?

Update us la..When u have problem, u posted here; when u have solution, do it too pls.

Funny...had the same problem last week. The same 3 lights came on. But my car did not stall. I turned off the engine and when I restarted it about half an hour later, all the lights went off and it has not happened again.

mine... went to ah meng to have it checked... got it checked by the computer...

could be
1) rear ABS sensor kong (400 per piece)
2) brake rotor or something like that (1k plus)

was advised by ah meng to change the sensors first... if error/warning comes up again... then rotor loh...

when the sensor was taken out... can see that it is old and almost kong...

Top Bottom