Re-Upholstery for E46 interior

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Bo_Greene

Banned
Hey Guys,I need to check with you guys where i can re-wrap my 4 pillars for my E46 interior.Please suggest me the top notch shops guys.Just wanna share with you guys. I actually had it re-wrapped in Top Cushion near the Old Airport in Subang. I have to say those people or should i call idiots, did a terrible job. Now my interior feels n looks like a bloody old car.I complained but as always, these kinda shop owners are only nice during persuasion process.After that they had the guts to tell me that any shop will produce the same output and i cant get better quality than what they've given me.So please guys, im still very upset n im looking forward to suggestions for good shops so i can fix my UDM's interior soon.Thanx

Attched with the feed bck of my enquiry for your info :

Dear Alex Lee

Thank you for your enquiry.

Promotion price for your model BMW E46 320i would be
RM2,750.00 with doorpanels (fabric portion). You may pay by Credit Card
on 0% installment plan for 12 months at RM245.00 per month.

Our panels are Maybank, CIMB, HSBC, EON , Standard Charted, RHB Bank and
Public Bank. If you pay by cash, we can offer you 5% discount on the
promotion price.

We provide one year warranty against manufacturing defect.

Installation can be completed within a day prior to confirmed order.

Our upholstery fitting is customed made, like original. For your
information. I will also attach with the location map for your
info....Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards.

Ms. Loo
016-210 2502

----- Original Message ----- From:
To:
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2010 8:15 PM
Subject: Web Enquiry - Newton Leather Industries Sdn. Bhd.: New Enquiry

Hey Alex, Thanx bro. I found out that they only do it in set. They dont do just the panels.
I've to double check with em' tomoro.
Anyway, havent manage to sell of my rims. I guess the design is just not up to date.

theres one shop in kelana jaya can do. they charge rm100 per 1 pair pillar. Got black and grey colour. I did mine there also.
try call owner, 0173382828 keith

You can try this shop in Jln Ipoh where I got the contact from shanbala. The shop in question is located along Jln Ipoh 3 3/4 mile . (opposite Bodmin BMW spare parts shop). Get onto Jln Ipoh & head towards Kepong/B Caves. As you go along Jln Ipoh you will pass the Segambut turn off & First Division BMW spare parts shop on you left. Keep going straight till you see Komplex Mutiara on your left. (Komplex Mutiara is exactly opposite Bodmin which is on your right). Slow down at Komplex Mutiara, just after K Mutiara you will see a large Nissan service centre. As soon as you pass the service centre, take the first immediate left. You will be entering a narrow street with workshops on both your left & right. The road surface is really bad. Full of potholes etc ............. Towards the end of the street (which is a dead end) you will notice Fue Sang Cushion Maker on your left. Look for Ah Kin 019-278 3022. Call b4 you head there to ensure he is there to meet you. When I was there yesterday, he was working on some trims for an E46, E39, E34 and E65.

HI Bro_Greene, hows the pillars? done? I just got mine E46 last week...went for tinting, those so called idiots screwed up my pillar cushion, out of desprateness I found Carbi Leather near Teaso Puchong, did quite a good job and surprisingly its was cheap, I only got the back pillars done and they charged me RM80 for both, Hope it helps Cheers, newbie here

Top Bottom