raining season now

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

vincent

Club Guest
i have some thing very good for all of us . my uncle have a type of wiper blade that fits onto the original wiper blade its call wiper refills they call in the u.s.is famous there because the people there always belive that the ori wiper frame is the best so they just change the blade. it works here as well as all of us know there are more and more wiper refills inthe market now like piaa, dura edge , crown , anco etc the problem is the consumer in malaysia dont like DIY,things become worse when the consumers buy the refills and bring it to the foreman to install it the foreman will say so troublesome why not change the whole thing then swf comes in. my car in fact all my cars i own before i change to the refill. i can tell you all...trust me you all will love it i have tried on e46 (my manager car )his feed back is great. the reason i start this topic is because there is alot of people have problem with their wiper eg. judder, water unsweep , noise , lines, tear wiper, jumping wiper etc go and see my uncle he can tell you what is wrong with it. by the way if you all want to see how is it fits i can get the pic for us to see ok.... anyway i dont work for him now, i work in a insurance company in case i you all think i sell wiper ha ha. but really is damm good... :D

Originally posted by vincent@Mar 29 2005, 07:14 PM
i have some thing very good for all of us . my uncle have a type of wiper blade that fits onto the original wiper blade its call wiper refills they call in the u.s.is famous there because the people there always belive that the ori wiper frame is the best so they just change the blade. it works here as well as all of us know there are more and more wiper refills inthe market now like piaa, dura edge , crown , anco etc the problem is the consumer in malaysia dont like DIY,things become worse when the consumers buy the refills and bring it to the foreman to install it the foreman will say so troublesome why not change the whole thing then swf comes in. my car in fact all my cars i own before i change to the refill. i can tell you all...trust me you all will love it i have tried on e46 (my manager car )his feed back is great. the reason i start this topic is because there is alot of people have problem with their wiper eg. judder, water unsweep , noise , lines, tear wiper, jumping wiper etc go and see my uncle he can tell you what is wrong with it. by the way if you all want to see how is it fits i can get the pic for us to see ok.... anyway i dont work for him now, i work in a insurance company in case i you all think i sell wiper ha ha. but really is damm good... :D
Show, show, show :D :lol: :D

Hmmm....sounds interesting, we need pictures, we need pictures.

Btw, how much does these refills cost per set?

its is rubber i think but it feels diffrent, it cost for my car is 50 bucks for e36 for e30 is 38 and i dont know how much for 5 series

ok i will get the picture or we i can come to the next tt. anyway when is the next tt ah i dunno la

Vincent, what does your uncle do? Can he take a look at my wipers? It juddering like mad when it rains...

can no problem meet me up la maybe i can do for you also he thought me before. im in damansara near ikea 0122290635

Hmmm....RM38 for E30,

Well, what the heck...Vincent could you possibly get one set for me?

Top Bottom