R.I.P my friend....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
tkw;322150 said:
My heart goes out for the family of the workers who were dragged by the driver's car. These people worked at ungodly hours for our convenience, this is certainly not the way for them to go out.

Rest In Peace.

All of a sudden 3 in a family were taken out for nothing. My deepest condolence.

Even when not driving under the influence, everyone should know your limit, even on the straights. And practice predictive driving. Most of the time accidents are not occured by the driver, but drivers around them. And sometimes those drivers can be any one of us as well. Signal before turning, check your mirrors before over taking, look a few cars ahead on the road, etc. All these little steps can help prevent the loss of lives and our beloved vehicles.

And my deepest condolences to all involved in the accident. I just pray they all left us without pain or suffering.

RIP jeff @ LilDevil my friend.
and condolences to the family of the poor workers killed in the accident too.

RIP. Idiot! YOU MAKE A CHOICE TO DO IT OR NOT, CHOOSE WISELY.

I am sorry to offend, but I cannot understand why ppl take their own life for granted and in the process take other lives for granted too.

A tragedy that could have been avoided with responsibility falling on 1 young man's shoulders.

RIP to all that perished....

Top Bottom