R.I.P - Jsen

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
(I would suggest either grace or one of the club committee who knows him to do the collection if possible)

start from me first

1. vincent rm 50
2. loafer rm50

(I would suggest either grace or one of the club committee who knows him to do the collection if possible)

start from me first

1. vincent rm 50
2. loafer rm50
3. sach rm50

sachseelan;468148 said:

start from me first

1. vincent rm 50
2. loafer rm50
3. sach rm50

I'd suggest donations to be made during the Official TT this Friday in Aman Suria, it would be very nice if an esteemed member of the club's committee can assist to collect the funds:wink:

I lost a very good friend ..............

He such a nice person .....always give his best to others .....very committed person ....happy go luck .....

U will always in my heart ......

R.I.P

climenta;468161 said:
I'd suggest donations to be made during the Official TT this Friday in Aman Suria, it would be very nice if an esteemed member of the club's committee can assist to collect the funds:wink:

bro.. sorry to say the funeral end on thursday. for chinese, it is taboo to collect condolence money (peh kim) after the funeral. Please take note.

Oh my...:eek:. That is shocking news indeed. My condolences to his family....

Life is indeed short... stark reminder that our lives on Earth is limited and we should saviour it with our family as much as possible.

On behalf of the family and jsen thanks to the member who came last night to jsen funeral , im sure he will feel happy for your presence .
thanks to albundy, fabian, wei lee , clementa , who else came ?? i forgot already sorry if i miss out

vincent;468188 said:
On behalf of the family and jsen thanks to the member who came last night to jsen funeral , im sure he will feel happy for your presence .
thanks to albundy, fabian, wei lee , clementa , who else came ?? i forgot already sorry if i miss out

Pussy ,zoggee, redbaron ...............

who else i miss out ?????

jarance;468183 said:
bro.. sorry to say the funeral end on thursday. for chinese, it is taboo to collect condolence money (peh kim) after the funeral. Please take note.

betul jugak la bro, what other avenues can we use ya? Best would be to collect asap then pass it over to those who are going for the funeral procession on Thurs. Apa macam?

climenta;468192 said:
betul jugak la bro, what other avenues can we use ya? Best would be to collect asap then pass it over to those who are going for the funeral procession on Thurs. Apa macam?

Usually for me, if I cannot attend the funeral, I will ask somebody who is going there to pay on my behalf.
The funeral parlor have a register book which will record all donations from the public. According to chinese belief, it is considered very unlucky to cheat this kind of money.

I will pay the guy later when I met him/her..

jarance;468197 said:
Usually for me, if I cannot attend the funeral, I will ask somebody who is going there to pay on my behalf.
The funeral parlor have a register book which will record all donations from the public. According to chinese belief, it is considered very unlucky to cheat this kind of money.

I will pay the guy later when I met him/her..

True, definitely kena bad luck if you cheat on this kinda money. But I think the guys are planning to collect a bereavement fund or something similar for the missus & kiddo rather than collecting the 'pei kam' on behalf of the family.

Vincent, comments pls.

actually the pin kam the guys tht came yesterday already done tht . as for now is tht we actually creating the extra fund to the family just one sum pass it to her wife and let her decide what to do with it , she may use the money to donate and the pass the MERITS to jsen . this is the belives of chinese . just donate and dont worry , no ones dare to take jsen money .

anything can call me 0122290635

vincent;468188 said:

Hey bro,

No problem. It has been a pleasure knowing Jsen and judging from the number of people that showed up last evening, it goes to show what a great guys he was.

I will try to make it for tomorrow's convoy, if time permits. Will call you.:wink:

vincent;468206 said:
actually the pin kam the guys tht came yesterday already done tht . as for now is tht we actually creating the extra fund to the family just one sum pass it to her wife and let her decide what to do with it , she may use the money to donate and the pass the MERITS to jsen . this is the belives of chinese . just donate and dont worry , no ones dare to take jsen money .

anything can call me 0122290635

Thanks vince for the brief explanation. Hope this clears all doubts, now lets all get the ball rolling:)

climenta;468200 said:
True, definitely kena bad luck if you cheat on this kinda money. But I think the guys are planning to collect a bereavement fund or something similar for the missus & kiddo rather than collecting the 'pei kam' on behalf of the family.

Vincent, comments pls.

Where got bad luck. Nowdays ... even the fund from masjid, tokong, kuil, etc oso people sapu one.

May his soul rest in Peace and my heartfelt condolence to his family

And to the rest of us here who are bickering over who sapu who's money...let's show some respect to the deceased please and leave this thread alone.If you can't contribute,a simple message would suffice.

Top Bottom