R.I.P my friend....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Rest In Peace, Jeffrey Lee...Weisiong123, what was his nick?

I don't know his nick..I haven't been in contact with him for sometime now, but recently saw his friendster profile which had bmwclubmalaysia's link there. He drives an e36 I think. Sigh, he is only 21 this year same age as me.

I was about to post up something similar.

Read the news of a crashed E36 by a 21 yr old on General Discussions subforum. Then when I saw that person's full page spread in today's the Star orbituary, I noticed a familiar face. N hence, found da guy, namely Jeff in my Frenster link as well.

All i can say is RIP, but i dun recall seeing anything mentioning this guy drink-driving in da news report. A lesson to us all anyway.

xtracooljustin;322118 said:
I was about to post up something similar.

Read the news of a crashed E36 by a 21 yr old on General Discussions subforum. Then when I saw that person's full page spread in today's the Star orbituary, I noticed a familiar face. N hence, found da guy, namely Jeff in my Frenster link as well.

All i can say is RIP, but i dun recall seeing anything mentioning this guy drink-driving in da news report. A lesson to us all anyway.

He is a personal friend..have known him since I was 14..Im 21 now..news doesn't say but yeah got some inside info..

My heart goes out for the family of the workers who were dragged by the driver's car. These people worked at ungodly hours for our convenience, this is certainly not the way for them to go out.

Rest In Peace.

Whilst we're sadden by this incident or any accident for that matter, and the 4 lives that was lost...brings to mind the huge responsibility each and every one of us has each time we turn on the ignition

say NO to DRINK DRIVING - the Alcoholic type!

RIP for those involved. SIGH!

there is one thing that i always stay away from when i'm on alcohol......the air-cond button

it makes you sleepy even faster ..especially when you're intoxicated with alcohol ..

anyway dude ...RIP ....

my condolences...

Guys, should BMWCM take a step on educating its members on D&D?
Like a campaign (collaboration with PDRM or other authorities), section in the forum about D&D and stickers or buttons of D&D on our official shirts?

planta

good ideas. even Johnny Walker is doing it with Mika Hakkinen in SG recently.....

Guys! WHAT A DAMM WASTE for all killed. If u want drink ( I do too ).......dun drive lar and if u have to drive, know ur limts. ( Friends also should play part and dun push those who has to drive or has less self control....)

Just a few months back - one of our E30 members here got his car taken out by a Vios driver close to Eastin hotel .....lucky nothing except car damage! But one feet earlier? well???

DRINK DRIVING is uncool!

tkw;322150 said:
My heart goes out for the family of the workers who were dragged by the driver's car. These people worked at ungodly hours for our convenience, this is certainly not the way for them to go out.

Rest In Peace.
You got that right tkw.Finally I read some good sense in offering condolences to the tragic death of the workers than just the deceased bmw driver. Lesson to us all to bear in mind the responsibility we have on the road while driving. D & D is always no excuse when it causes the death of the innocent much less reckless/inconsiderate driving intended for show. R.I.P.

Different human react differently to alcohol. If u had a glass too many, wait a little longer before starting ur journey and while waiting, drink lots of icy cold water to dilute the alcohol in your body. Wait for one more hour if u have to! The biggest problem is those drunk will never admit it.. :(

Put down the window and get plenty of fresh air in the car and I would not even put on music. Too soft will doze me while too loud will pump my adrenalin and end up driving faster.. :p

Paper reported that was an M3 le? but from photo, its obvious to be an E36... perhaps an E36 M3? The damage is actually very serious.. not easy to make a German marque into a pile of twisted metal.

Don't drink and drive? Easy said than done but be prepared to face the consequence!

it is easy to drive above legal speed on LDP... but there are semi blind curves along the route and there can be some stalled cars parked on the fast lane.... So guys, whether you've been drinking or not, drive at sensible speed... Slow down at those 'hotspots'...
If you decide to speed recklessly on public roads, then it's like playing with fire.. You'll get burned eventually, just of matter of when, not if.... Just pray that you don't drag your loved ones or innocent ones into it when it does happen...

However, it's easier said than done for some of us speed demons.. Well there's always track days and go kart tracks to release the pent up adrenaline..

Top Bottom