Question To All Bimmers

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Anthony5785

Club Guest
Hi to all Bimmers!!,The question is:-1) How old only you are capable/afford to own your very first BMW?:rock::rock:2) Since the price of the BMW is much higher then our "Malaysia Boleh" & standard cars, do you think to own it 30 yrs consider as success ? since we have our own commitment in our daily life.3) If we own it 30 yrs old, we have the passion for it is it because it comes from hard earn money? :burnout:5) Question to BMW Forum Official Member - What is the average ages of the official & visitor who own their very own BMW? Do you know?:motz:Disclaimer: The question above is just for fun and taught....think about it...No Offend :eek:

1) How old only you are capable/afford to own your very first BMW?:rock::rock:

2) Since the price of the BMW is much higher then our "Malaysia Boleh" & standard cars, do you think to own it 30 yrs consider as success ? since we have our own commitment in our daily life.
Wont consider it as a success yardstick,more to reward oneself with a good car (although it should not be that expensive in the first place.(thanks msia gov!)

3) If we own it 30 yrs old, we have the passion for it is it because it comes from hard earn money? :burnout:
N/A

5) Question to BMW Forum Official Member - What is the average ages of the official & visitor who own their very own BMW? Do you know?:motz:
N/A yet

Disclaimer: The question above is just for fun and taught....think about it...No Offend :eek:

Question to Anthony 5785

The question is:-

1) How old only you are capable/afford to own your very first BMW?:rock::rock:

2) Since the price of the BMW is much higher then our "Malaysia Boleh" & standard cars, do you think to own it 30 yrs consider as success ? since we have our own commitment in our daily life.

3) If we own it 30 yrs old, we have the passion for it is it because it comes from hard earn money? :burnout:

Disclaimer: The reverse question above is just for fun and taught....think about it...No Offence

1) How old only you are capable/afford to own your very first BMW?
I neither measure my success by my car, nor by financial wealth, but by the number of people who truly love me

3) If we own it 30 yrs old, we have the passion for it is it because it comes from hard earn money?
No. I thought it's harder to earn

This is quite subjective I would say :) Someone can own a BMW at the age of 23 as well (buy an old E36 which is still a BMW). Some people can stay in small houses or rent rooms but drives a BMW. BMW is only a car and we buy it because we like the car and the passion for it. The success of our career cannot be gauged by BMW or Mercedes at the age of 30. FYI, I know many people that are very rich but they prefer Japanese cars instead of spending for a BMW. They make a lot of money and is even more successful than I am (even I own an E60). There are also people with plenty of properties but drives a Toyota Vios.

The point I want to make is, you buy something you like and whether you get it earlier or later, it doesn't prove whether you're successful or not :)

Answer to Helklraiser
The Answer is:-

Answer: 32++

Answer:Normally for a standard person born from a standard family earning 3K++ a month is hardly afford to buy a BMW as the services and parts is expensive. Normally business man apply car as parts of the standard in success, if you start working at the age of 26 with the salary of 3K ++ without any commitment till you reach 30 yrs with the increment of RM 100 a year, you might only able to accumulate the down payment of 10% to buy the old, second hand but not the new BMW.

If before you reach 30 you are able to buy a new BMW...good for you but if above 30, then must thanks to your effort....haha

3) If we own it 30 yrs old, we have the passion for it is it because it comes from hard earn money?

Answer in item 1....

Disclaimer: The reverse question above is just for fun and taught which i already answer...how about yours??

2) Own it < 30 : Your dad is successful :aetsch: (I would say most probably)
Own it > 30 : You are successful

My first BMW was a 1998 E36, bought when I was 25 for GBP850 (RM5000 back then in 2008). Hehehehe. Used it for 20 months before selling it for GBP800 and getting the E39 I drive now.

Thanks !! everyone, by replying actually you can remember back why/ how you get the BMW in the first place...hahah

haywire;648670 said:
My first BMW was a 1998 E36, bought when I was 25 for GBP850 (RM5000 back then in 2008). Hehehehe. Used it for 20 months before selling it for GBP800 and getting the E39 I drive now.

Somemore he owns a rare model, probably even rarer than the E39 M5 here in Malaysia. :top:

Eggie86;648673 said:
Somemore he owns a rare model, probably even rarer than the E39 M5 here in Malaysia. :top:

Right eggie, he has the rare species here..:top:

-I measure it by passion-o-meter, u dont measure success by cars.

-Maybe? Im not>30yet :)

5) Question to BMW Forum Official Member - What is the average ages of the official & visitor who own their very own BMW? Do you know?
-My wild guess are 30-40.

Disclaimer: The question above is just for fun and taught....think about it...No Offend
-Non taken :D

Top Bottom