Kedai exhaust recommendation

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
u take a flight there la...then later u bungkus everything back in the plane. if u pay for my ticket, i will come help you carry the barang. hahaha....

ICEMAN 13;673529 said:
yehh lucky you ... i'm searching for the UUC Rsc36 to come by ...shipping one from the states is extremely high these days ....

ramsing;673599 said:
u take a flight there la...then later u bungkus everything back in the plane. if u pay for my ticket, i will come help you carry the barang. hahaha....

ahh just waiting for Airasia to fly there ..... when you going there ??

ICEMAN 13;673603 said:
ahh just waiting for Airasia to fly there ..... when you going there ??

Take Air Asia to UK and transit at the port, take boat over to US? :biggrin:

selvahraje46;673747 said:
US dollar is down nowdays..should take advantage...

Actually it went up by 10 cents or more in the recent weeks :) It's now selling at around RM3.10 instead of RM3.00 few months ago.

aoch88;673790 said:
Actually it went up by 10 cents or more in the recent weeks :) It's now selling at around RM3.10 instead of RM3.00 few months ago.

Yes, u are right, i am still waiting the USD drop again to 3.00. Recently is about 3.15!

bmw7833;673793 said:
Yes, u are right, i am still waiting the USD drop again to 3.00. Recently is about 3.15!

Actually Ringgit is quite weak against most major currencies lately. EUR has also strengthen against RM. Every time the government boasts about how well our economy is in the press, shit happens. 3 months ago they were saying Ringgit is at it's best against USD ever since the 1997 crisis but the moment after they say that, USD starts to go up and today we have RM3.15. Every crap I import now costs more, lol.

aoch88;673911 said:
Actually Ringgit is quite weak against most major currencies lately. EUR has also strengthen against RM. Every time the government boasts about how well our economy is in the press, shit happens. 3 months ago they were saying Ringgit is at it's best against USD ever since the 1997 crisis but the moment after they say that, USD starts to go up and today we have RM3.15. Every crap I import now costs more, lol.

What i observe is, when the USD come down, the SGD raise........i am happily ever after....

Yup, exchange rates are the best measure of an economy's success!! ::cabutz::

Top Bottom