Quad exhaust conversion

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

JonPau

Club Guest
Want to convert my E60 525i M-Sport to quad exhaust, any advise?? Would it affect my warranty? Many thanks in advance!!

I have done Quad exhaust on my car but the righ one is just dummy. U have to be careful if you want to make both functional. If not properly tuned, it will affect your gear shifting.

So far I have not problem with warranty.

JonPau;295653 said:
Want to convert my E60 525i M-Sport to quad exhaust, any advise?? Would it affect my warranty? Many thanks in advance!!

I have done from 520i to 530i, all working quad exhaust system. Feedback are better power. Well warranty you really have to talk to the person who sold you the car.

Like the below 530i :love:

E60_06.jpg

Calvin Tan;300344 said:
I have done from 520i to 530i, all working quad exhaust system. Feedback are better power. Well warranty you really have to talk to the person who sold you the car.

E60_06.jpg

+1...i have it to on my car...it's great visually, and the exhaust note is also sweet...
top it up with sprint booster, and it'll definitely feel like a different beast...

i've had it on my car for more than a year, so far no problems at all...:top:

Calvin Tan;300344 said:

E60_06.jpg

+1...i have it too on my car...it's great visually, and the exhaust note is also sweet...
top it up with sprint booster, and it'll definitely feel like a different beast...

i've had it on my car for more than a year, so far no problems at all...:top:

Bro Calvin,

For conversion of quad exhaust, change the bumper (modified or change) and side M5 logo, what is the estimated cost. I also want to know for M5 sport rim price including tyre. Hope can pm me. Look like M5 if the side mirror also convert to M5. I'm waiting my car to clear loan, think of conversion to M5. Look nice, tak tahan bro...

Bro,

Thanks. Now I'm in Alor Setar, campaigning election. will get in-touch with you soon.

Top Bottom