Proud owner of a 2005 BMW E60 525 M-sport

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

lamer2000

Club Guest
Hi guys, I just got my hand on a recon 2005 BMW E60 M-sports last week. Some of you might remember me owning an E39 BMW. Well, after sitting in my friends 2007 BMW 525i LCI I was instantly hooked.So I sold the e39 to my brother and got myself an E60 for RM130k.View attachment 27391View attachment 27393I have some concern here regarding the car. I noticed some engine oil stain on the engine block near to the radiator fan. See attached pictureView attachment 27392Previously, I service my car at BM World and M-speed USJ. Hopefully I can get advice on a better workshop that can cater to the newer BMW E60.

Thanks bro. Not exactly new ride lah. Previous owner was an ex director at my company. I bought over his car with 100k mileage on meter.

But now its yours. If u hv time, come hv TT with like minded bmw owners at MMZ bkt jelutong tmrw nite 10pm onwards.

Really glad if u can come to the TT as mentioned by bro gendong....really love to have someone with E60 at the TT...can share2 thing 1....

Congrats on your new aquisition. Have fun and do join the TT at MMZ , bukit jelutong tonite (28/12/2012).

Hmm thanks for the invite guys but dont think I can make it at such short notice. Travel alot due to nature of my work ( site project engineer)

bro hasrul, TT this friday at naili's ampang.....come la......

Top Bottom