Proposed TT at Seremban

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Enjoy much for the last night Seremban TT....Even hv to face the bad traffic jam at PLUS....Just bcos 1 car break down....Arrived the Siang Malam Roy bout 11pm....The place is so crowded......Very happy for the huge turnout ..... :D Actually compared wit bang rezzy....our effort is nothing cos he never miss al club event unless got some emergency...

P/S
Bang Rezzy for located a such good location for us

Kahar n Sham...don't shoot me for choosing Friday n let all of us caught in the jammm....i never know the car will break down mah.....

Again Klang kaki....i just can said marvellous cos u guys always giving support for all even for the club....Mtek n mcnetsh...monday trip to CCK?

Jeft....Thanks for the suprise turn up.....

Naza2 ..thanks for sharing the infor for 3.5....Will call u if u i going to Senawang.....

bmwky...thanks for the support even sooooo busy with ur job...

520.....thank for bringing ur "fish"...he....he....

Farouk.....thanks for attend the event....

Again Thanks for all who attend the Seremban TT....Hope we can make it another round....Mt effort is nutting...just kpoh...onlylah....

Attendence List( Pls list down ur name is i left out...can't remember allah..sorry)
1.Rezzy
2.Naza2
3.Jarance
4.Mtek318
5.Mafia+gf
6.Wolverine
7.XTR-1D
8.5201+fish
9.kahar+gf
10.WAFS328+gf
11.Lionel_Koh
12.jeffreyewe
13.Blackrode
14.amizana
15.vanilla coke + her hubby
16.Three28
17.Sam(the Senawang Mech)
18.bmwky
19.mctnesh

That all i can remember.....should be a few more....Pls help me to fill up the list if anyone of u can recall....

THANKS for all the support.. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Pls upload the pic pls..... :D

Originally posted by jeffreyewe@Jun 3 2005, 10:45 PM
Quite a big turnout last nite at Siang Malam roy S2. If my calculations are not wrong where were at lease 14 bimmers from the club and atleast 26 members, we took up atleast 7 tables.

I left Malacca around 9.10pm and arrived at the Seremban toll around 9.45pm....... :nyehehe: :nyehehe: .

The rest of the gang arrived bout 45mins later, due to bad traffic.

Kahar was like a man on a missing walloping 2 plates of Lamb Chop....hmmmm must be damn good or was it the waitress that served you..looked damn good.?

Anyway, the atmosphere was good, altho the parking was a hassle, but at the end we all had fun.

Thanks Tyke! for suggesting this and Lionel for orgynising the convoy.

:eek:k: :eek:k: :eek:k:
jeff,thanx for ur support in the seremban tt!
would hav been better if i was also there seeing tht i suggested the convoy/tt to seremban but due to certain issues which had to b settled i had to forego the trip!

Originally posted by tyke@Jun 4 2005, 09:02 PM
would hav been better if i was also there seeing tht i suggested the convoy/tt to seremban but due to certain issues which had to b settled i had to forego the trip!

dun wan jelutong.....the u all FFK again!...

go klg better!....hehe

glad u settle ur problems tyke!....Family comes first!....TT other day oso can!

Originally posted by mafia@Jun 5 2005, 08:37 PM
dun wan jelutong.....the u all FFK again!...

go klg better!....hehe
for me....anywhere also canlah...no problem... :D

Enjoy much for the last night Seremban TT....Even hv to face the bad traffic jam at PLUS....Just bcos 1 car break down....Arrived the Siang Malam Roy bout 11pm....The place is so crowded......Very happy for the huge turnout ..... Actually compared wit bang rezzy....our effort is nothing cos he never miss al club event unless got some emergency...

P/S

Kahar n Sham...don't shoot me for choosing Friday n let all of us caught in the jammm....i never know the car will break down mah.....

Again Klang kaki....i just can said marvellous cos u guys always giving support for all even for the club....Mtek n mcnetsh...monday trip to CCK?

Naza2 ..thanks for sharing the infor for 3.5....Will call u if u i going to Senawang.....

Again Thanks for all who attend the Seremban TT....Hope we can make it another round....Mt effort is nutting...just kpoh...onlylah....

Attendence List( Pls list down ur name is i left out...can't remember allah..sorry)
1.Rezzy
2.Naza2
3.Jarance
4.Mtek318
5.Mafia+gf
6.Wolverine
7.XTR-1D
8.5201+fish
9.kahar+gf
10.WAFS328+gf
11.Lionel_Koh
12.jeffreyewe
13.Blackrode
14.amizana
16.Three28
18.bmwky
19.mctnesh
20.BiMmEr78 ( u all lupa me already ahh )

That all i can remember.....should be a few more....Pls help me to fill up the list if anyone of u can recall....

THANKS for all the support..

Pls upload the pic pls.....

rezzy : hehe ... sorry, ada sedikit masalah teknikal .... will upload those pix the latest by tmrow evenin k, mohon maaf beribu ribu kali tuan. btw, thanx fer the hospitality :)

jeff : gd to cya bck bro if yknow wat i mean .... anyway, lamb chop waitress, hmmm .... i wuz too hungry to notice dat :D :p

lionel : WAFS328 aka farouk came wiv his WIFE, NOT gf laaa , ohhhh mannnn... eheh :) :p ;) :D

rgds, B:)
kahar abdullah

Enjoy much for the last night Seremban TT....Even hv to face the bad traffic jam at PLUS....Just bcos 1 car break down....Arrived the Siang Malam Roy bout 11pm....The place is so crowded......Very happy for the huge turnout ..... Actually compared wit bang rezzy....our effort is nothing cos he never miss al club event unless got some emergency...

P/S

1.Rezzy
2.Naza2
3.Jarance
4.Mtek318
5.Mafia+gf
6.Wolverine
7.XTR-1D
8.5201+fish
9.kahar+gf
10.WAFS328+gf
11.Lionel_Koh
12.jeffreyewe
13.Blackrode
14.amizana
16.Three28
18.bmwky
19.mctnesh
20.BiMmEr78 ( u all lupa me already ahh )
21.Angelicdemon108 (still not yet find a bimmer yet :cry: )

THANKS for all the support..

Pls upload the pic pls.....

21.Angelicdemon108 (still not yet find a bimmer yet :cry: :eek:k:

no problem have this one first.... the little one....isetta BMW

Originally posted by Lionel_Koh@Jun 7 2005, 09:27 PM
Calling Amizana for the pic....... :D

I am tied-up with some work bcoz leaving to Kobe today for a week.
If I do have time there, I will try to upload from Kobe. :eek:k:

Sorry for the delay........ :(

Originally posted by kahar@Jun 7 2005, 09:31 AM

lionel : WAFS328 aka farouk came wiv his WIFE, NOT gf laaa , ohhhh mannnn... eheh :) :p ;) :D

She always said in front of public is GFmah...... :D Hv to follow her wish :D

Top Bottom