Proposed TT at Seremban

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
i'd suggest we do it at chapati corner? i don't know if its open that late. if not, there the big mamak place on the way to the old KL road (behind KFC). but parking can be a problem.

otherwise, senawang taipan can be ok as well. its close to the highway exit.

guys,i just chatted to lionel koh and suggested tht we do it on friday 3rd june!i think tht its only fair tht we sacrifice our usual official tt just this once for our dear rezzy! :eek:k:
initially lionel suggested tht we sacrifice klang tt but i said tht its better for us all if its on friday as we can spend more time with rezzy then! :D

i will get skar19 & axle to help me organise the convoy and schedule for the convoy to seremban!we lead to seremban only ah!after tht sum1 gotta lead us to meet rezzy once in seremban!

those in favor pls veto it here!thanx
regards,
-brad-

Originally posted by tyke@May 28 2005, 10:19 AM
guys,i just chatted to lionel koh and suggested tht we do it on friday 3rd june!i think tht its only fair tht we sacrifice our usual official tt just this once for our dear rezzy! :eek:k:
initially lionel suggested tht we sacrifice klang tt but i said tht its better for us all if its on friday as we can spend more time with rezzy then! :D

i will get skar19 & axle to help me organise the convoy and schedule for the convoy to seremban!we lead to seremban only ah!after tht sum1 gotta lead us to meet rezzy once in seremban!

those in favor pls veto it here!thanx
regards,
-brad-
Calling bang Rezzy..pls look for a nice place with parking space..preferable nearby the PLUS exit.....Easy to locatemah........

guys,i hav started a new thread titled CONVOY TO SEREMBAN 3rd june
please list ur attendance there
many thanx and regards,
-brad-

Originally posted by Lee36328@May 28 2005, 03:17 PM
1. Lionel_koh
2. naza2
3. kahar abdullah
4. rezzy3181 (where about will try to check 1st)
5. zackertashia (depends on date n time)
6.tyke (also depends on date & time!)
7. Blackrobe (subject to date)
8.Skar19 (subject to date)
9. Mafia
10. jarance.. (at long I don't have to change tyre)
11. bmwky (subject to date)
12. zul (subject to date & time)
13. Three28@Apoo
14. Lee36328

Seremban is about 20 min away right? Subject to no speed trap along the way... :D
Not 10 minutes meh? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
20 minutes for u can lar :rofl:
For me i think have to ask sam wait at tol with xtra engine :rofl: :rofl:

To all sexcited friends, Thanks for your thought but place I still have to check on parking for our cars, this is upmost important for car lovers. Albundy had a good idea at Siang malam Roy at Seremban 2, I think thats good but I myself got lost to go there and will check out all the sugested places but Taipan Senawang abit busy even that place is nice but parking will be out of way. will keep inform of place soon and for dates not to clash with Klang TT and Showru lah Brad and I will prefer to have it on Saturdays as our Malacca and JB friends might want to join us as Doc Zul has pen his name just for TT with us. I hope Doc Eddie will make it too from JB and all others from South are welcome. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Originally posted by eddiefiola@May 29 2005, 02:16 AM
really want to join but seremban is very far lah......
Where got far from JB... :dunno:
Even lee36328 posted that from KL to Seremban is 20 minutes :nyehehe:
come lar...atleast nearer than coming all the way to KL rite...
Come lar :nyehehe: :nyehehe: :nyehehe:

Originally posted by rezzy3181@May 29 2005, 12:31 AM
To all sexcited friends, Thanks for your thought but place I still have to check on parking for our cars, this is upmost important for car lovers. Albundy had a good idea at Siang malam Roy at Seremban 2, I think thats good but I myself got lost to go there and will check out all the sugested places but Taipan Senawang abit busy even that place is nice but parking will be out of way. will keep inform of place soon and for dates not to clash with Klang TT and Showru lah Brad and I will prefer to have it on Saturdays as our Malacca and JB friends might want to join us as Doc Zul has pen his name just for TT with us. I hope Doc Eddie will make it too from JB and all others from South are welcome. :yahoo:  :yahoo:

Bang, how about kat A & W Seremban? :dunno:
I once passed by at 2 am and still open. I think open for 24hr la.
Kat sana ada parking besar.

how about restoran jejantas air keroh? lagi byk parking spaces.......

if air kroh, i go.... baru dpt kereta maaa....

:rofl: Not A&W as saw lots of cars then had check Siang malam Roy at Seremban 2 lots of parking all round should be ok. and easy access from Seremban exit toll turn right stright from KL off course to second left you are there when you see Jusco under construction turn left and right to the carpark. Now I know easy access from Sbam but I use to get lost from other enterance no wonder.

I will try to draw a plan for all to view if our Malaka friends coming maybe by the day.

Originally posted by rezzy3181@May 31 2005, 05:40 AM
:rofl: Not A&W as saw lots of cars then had check Siang malam Roy at Seremban 2 lots of parking all round should be ok. and easy access from Seremban exit toll turn right stright from KL off course to second left you are there when you see Jusco under construction turn left and right to the carpark. Now I know easy access from Sbam but I use to get lost from other enterance no wonder.

I will try to draw a plan for all to view if our Malaka friends coming maybe by the day.
:yes!: For the plan to the Siang Malam Roy Seremban 2 go to page 5 convoy to Sban thread, for friends from South all welcome.

Originally posted by eddiefiola@May 29 2005, 08:27 PM
how about restoran jejantas air keroh? lagi byk parking spaces.......

if air kroh, i go.... baru dpt kereta maaa....
eddiefiola as agree it will be Restaurant Siang Malam Sban 2, want to join if you come up the map is at pg 5 convoy to Sban thread.

:eek:k: :yahoo: Just came back from Siang malam Roy Seremban 2, was a big gathering of if I am not wrong total of 26 members. Lional or senior members please list down their name as I can'nt remember some are new to me. We left about 1.30am. 2 committee members came one from work in Malacca Jeff by surprise and three28 Apoo, all enjoyed the jamb along the Seremban h/way just with one stupid car broke down held up traffic as usual lah Malaysian drivers. 5201 the first to wait at the restaurant at about 9.30pm while I was in the toilet taking my bath he calls and ask how many comming just to block tables and he manage to control, where as promised me and Naza2 waited just after the toll towards S2 then came Jaff from Malacca and Naza2 followed by Jarance (singh) from Klang then the big group by Lional Klangties Kahar and gang. The only slag was parking all around was full and members have to park everywhere (I was not that happy for it) no pictures taken from the group xcept a few taken while all talk kok, wait for the reports from the group when they arrive KL and Klang. :yahoo:

Forgot to thank you all for the effort to take all the trouble to visit Seremban just for TT. all are welcome anytime ( Lional's effort)

Originally posted by rezzy3181@Jun 3 2005, 01:37 PM
:eek:k: :yahoo: Just came back from Siang malam Roy Seremban 2, was a big gathering of if I am not wrong total of 26 members. Lional or senior members please list down their name as I can'nt remember some are new to me. We left about 1.30am. 2 committee members came one from work in Malacca Jeff by surprise and three28 Apoo, all enjoyed the jamb along the Seremban h/way just with one stupid car broke down held up traffic as usual lah Malaysian drivers. 5201 the first to wait at the restaurant at about 9.30pm while I was in the toilet taking my bath he calls and ask how many comming just to block tables and he manage to control, where as promised me and Naza2 waited just after the toll towards S2 then came Jaff from Malacca and Naza2 followed by Jarance (singh) from Klang then the big group by Lional Klangties Kahar and gang. The only slag was parking all around was full and members have to park everywhere (I was not that happy for it) no pictures taken from the group xcept a few taken while all talk kok, wait for the reports from the group when they arrive KL and Klang. :yahoo:

Forgot to thank you all for the effort to take all the trouble to visit Seremban just for TT. all are welcome anytime ( Lional's effort)
yes i must aplaud lionel for his effort and kahar i think who started the suggestion to visit rezzy! :yahoo: :eek:k: :yes!:
glad y'all had fun!
i feel damn malu tht i organised the convoy and started the convoy thread but ended ffk'ing y'all.sigh!family issues arent fun at all ya knw!

:cry: One thing I forgoten last night, Eddiefiola from JB was suppost to join us but was last minit change, he was in Singapore then and told me to send his regards to all that I forgoten. sorry Eddiefiola and all who came last night now I am passing the massage to you all.

Eddiefiola sorry for that. :eek:k: :blush:

Quite a big turnout last nite at Siang Malam roy S2. If my calculations are not wrong where were at lease 14 bimmers from the club and atleast 26 members, we took up atleast 7 tables.

I left Malacca around 9.10pm and arrived at the Seremban toll around 9.45pm....... :nyehehe: :nyehehe: .

The rest of the gang arrived bout 45mins later, due to bad traffic.

Kahar was like a man on a missing walloping 2 plates of Lamb Chop....hmmmm must be damn good or was it the waitress that served you..looked damn good.?

Anyway, the atmosphere was good, altho the parking was a hassle, but at the end we all had fun.

Thanks Tyke! for suggesting this and Lionel for orgynising the convoy.

:eek:k: :eek:k: :eek:k:

Yesterday's TT at seremban was excellent...didn expect such a huge turnout. Traffic along the highway after Nilai was pretty bad...but thanks to Smart Tag, didn got caught at toll gate unlike a few...hehe.
Thanks Rezzy for your hospitality... c u at Klang TT next week.

Cheers

Top Bottom