Programming Cost

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

chookleng

Club Guest
ok all, i thought of sharing this threads by having every1 here to share with their experience on things like how much are you charged for your e60 reprogramming and for how long? well let me start firsti had mine reprogramming done in JB and its cost me RM350 with 6hours times on it.

Where did you do the re-programming???
Does this include whole ECU + CCC upgrade???

I don't know if CL and I have the same type of upgrade or not... but I did call the audioshop owner earlier and buat bising.. goreng him gao gao... sounded like a pissed off bull :D
he'd get back to me soon...
hey, how much you pay to do the Progman??? The complete ECU + CCC upgrade...

hi bro thule, sorry late reply. yeah complete ECU remap (engine now more power liao) + CCC upgrade. weee...mine is V31.5 and he told me tat so far most of market only have V28 or V30 only. im not sure if im lucky or been guinea pig for V31.5. between i done it in JB, tun aminah. anyway bro thule, hope i answer to ur question. lol....go and goreng tat audioshop again.

hey, I just got confirmation from the Audioshop boss... he was not aware that Progman cost approx. 1k only in AB... outside is even cheaper!!! I am waiting for his answer by tomorrow... he's going to talk to the guy... and if nothing is done, I will post all the info here in this thread so that other Bimmers will not fall victim to those cheaters..

thule tell them straight in the face tat since u already know the market price, ask em to return wat is overcharge o u expose em here. wah charge u RM2,200....reali overcharge then mine le...more then x7 times of mine in jb here. waseh...we simply chat also lead us to expose tat audio shop whom u patron tat chop u gao gao

CL u sure u having V31.5? is it beta version? hehe

i have to go and update liau like this...which shop u go? got map ar? rm350 very cheap ler

I can't refrain myself but to say "F**ker! Pukim*k! Tiu Nia S*ng!!! All those profanities...":D

haha...relax la. wait till tomolo see how. see if u can get back tat extra $$$ or not. if can good leh...can keep it save n buy us tea tarik when meet up next time, hehe

If I get refund... don't say teh tarik, I throw in half boiled eggs and roti bakar as well :D

thule;372708 said:
If I get refund... don't say teh tarik, I throw in half boiled eggs and roti bakar as well :D

too cheap ler...at least a treat at TGI...haha
icon10.gif

thule;372708 said:

Tell you what, you ,you might not get the refund but they will you lifetime warranty :top:

TGI Friday= Thanks GOD it's Friday, haha just nice...tomolo is friday. bro thule u know wat to do la ho??

even if tomorrow's friday... unless you are in KL, you also won't get to eat la... lol!!!

for tat treat of urs, i don mind to take air asia up to kl just to get belanja from u, hahaaaa

Top Bottom