Potenza Re050 vs PS2 vs Conti Contact3

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ryan8687

Club Guest
hello everybody.....Urgently need advise from u guys....My tyres has totally worn out and need a replacement soon - e46, 325ci SMG. front 225/40/18, rear 255/35/18what do u all think about the following tyres1. Bridgestone Potenza RE0502. Michelin Pilot Sport 23. Continental Contact Sport 3What is the best tyre that fit into the car. i've across a lot of different opinions about the tyres.. some said the potenza is not suitable for e46 and somebody said the opposite...Please helpregardsRyan

I will go for Michelin PS2 without thinking much. I have been using it all these while and love it very much.

PS2 tyres

David Yong;271620 said:
I will go for Michelin PS2 without thinking much. I have been using it all these while and love it very much.

Hi there...

can u tell me which shop has PS2 tyres....i've been looking around not many shop has the tyre at ready stock
tq

ryan

if japan stock for PS2 definitely need to order. very few people carry them in their shops

Michelin PS2. Made a whole lot of difference when i moved away from Falkens.

Where to get them ?
SpeedLine Sunway Damansara, Behind Lorenzo.
Contact Hoong (012-6973662) or Ming (019-3913030).

After surveying several places (ie Klang, Bangsar, TTDI, Subang and Pudu), I found them to be the cheapest. However, call and make an order first. Takes several days for them to stock them, as the sizes you want are not immediately available for Michelins.

i get mine from Kee Hin on old klang road, pretty cheap too. and they usually have my size in stock. be warned, they wear out pretty fast.

SS2 , next to SBL bookshop same row as Alliance Bank , Michelin Stockist when Michelin no stock of PS2 they also get from him...or his other shop run by his brother 'Tyrezone' in Taman Megah...in SS2 look for Kenny..

Tyrezone

XXX;271826 said:
SS2 , next to SBL bookshop same row as Alliance Bank , Michelin Stockist when Michelin no stock of PS2 they also get from him...or his other shop run by his brother 'Tyrezone' in Taman Megah...in SS2 look for Kenny..

i've called tyrezone and speedline.....still they said PS2 is out of stock....
waaaaaa

ryan

U can try one shop near to TTDI. I forgot the shop name but close to gas station junction around vetz building.
I went there last 2 weeks to changed my rear tyres 255/35/18. Michelin
But the price quite expensive though RM 1650/pc
Maybe because my car outside number plate and there's 3 bags at my boot.

acidburn

acidburn;272571 said:
U can try one shop near to TTDI. I forgot the shop name but close to gas station junction around vetz building.
I went there last 2 weeks to changed my rear tyres 255/35/18. Michelin
But the price quite expensive though RM 1650/pc
Maybe because my car outside number plate and there's 3 bags at my boot.

hi there
i went there this morning...the shop in between shell and petronas, right?
well they have non stock...

so finally i managed to get the ps2 tyres at KW auto jalan Chan shaw lin..if i spell the name correctly... 225/40/18 - RM 1150 (from Brasil) and 255/35/18 - RM 1230 ( from france )
i've looked around...and figured their offers is the cheapest and have ready stock in the shop...
need to replace current tyre urgently so...i don';t have much choice....

regards
ryan

ryan8687;272774 said:
hi there
i went there this morning...the shop in between shell and petronas, right?
well they have non stock...

so finally i managed to get the ps2 tyres at KW auto jalan Chan shaw lin..if i spell the name correctly... 225/40/18 - RM 1150 (from Brasil) and 255/35/18 - RM 1230 ( from france )
i've looked around...and figured their offers is the cheapest and have ready stock in the shop...
need to replace current tyre urgently so...i don';t have much choice....

regards
ryan

Bro, you got it at very high price la...

Michelin PS2 225/40/18 can get around RM 850.00 per piece
Michelin PS2 255/35/18 can get around RM 1,000.00 per piece

Anyway, what choice you have since you are in urgent need of it :(

If Rm1,000 like what David Yong said...I can smell my head been slaughtered already that day... By the way, which shop are u referring too ?

U can get it at Speedline at Sunway Damansara. I think few forummers know this shop too. Look for Hoong who is the boss there driving an E60.

I was there last two weeks. Hoong's number is 012 6973662. U can mention it's me driving E90 recommend you :) His price and workmanship is good.

Top Bottom